Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Lets Prosecute These Or Not ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lets Prosecute These Or Not ? (300 Views)

Efcc Ready To Prosecute Aisha Buhari / Icpc, Efcc, Dss, Police Who Has The Power To Prosecute? / JAIL CALLING! Oshiomhole Vows To Prosecute Gov Igbinedion Over Allegations Of Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Prosecute These Or Not ? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2015
We all know it's been raining and it rained for long yesterday but I was so pissed with what I saw yesterday and I feel some people should be punished for such act , the rain was about getting heavier when I spotted some women throwing their waste into the gutter and I was trying to imagine what such act will cause to other people's health and environment because it's obvious it will get stucked infront of someone's frontage(another man dey shiit another man dey pack am,) this will definitely cause blockage to the tunnels and there won't be flows as most of the waste will liter everywhere .. Maybe we need a law to prosecute anyone who indulge in such act or what do u think?

(1) (Reply)

How Humility Saved Her Life / What So Ever You Give! That's What You do Unto Me. / Modretors What Did I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.