Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,727 members, 7,933,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It (1334 Views)

How To Restore Your ZTE Imei And Baseband After Flashing Your Phone. / How To Fix Unknown Baseband Version, Null / Invalid IMEI & SIM Card Not Detected / HTC One M7 Unknown Baseband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Sylverkenz(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2015
I was trying to install cwm recovery to my phone, buh I think I installed a wrong one. when i rebooted, my imei nd baseband version changed to invalid nd unknown respectively, instantly. please help me undo d damage.
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Tolzeal(m): 9:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Sylverkenz:
I was trying to install cwm recovery to my phone, buh I think I installed a wrong one. when i rebooted, my imei nd baseband version changed to invalid nd unknown respectively, instantly. please help me undo d damage.

What phone is that ?
sammy?
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Sylverkenz(m): 10:32am On Jun 21, 2015
Not Sammy, Mtk (Innjoo Fire)
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by mymissingrib(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2015
av u tried resetting ur phone?
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Sylverkenz(m): 11:16am On Jun 21, 2015
Yeap, I've ressetted still d same
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Tolzeal(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Sylverkenz:
Yeap, I've ressetted still d same

Is the phone still booting ?
just no service alone or something?

Tell the current state
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Sylverkenz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Everything is fine just d network

Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by tobbie247(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sylverkenz:
I helped a friend fix similar problem. Get another mtk device with mobile uncle on it. Then go to IMEI backup and restore. Just scroll down immediately you open mobile uncle then create a back up on the sd card. When you are done, copy the back up to the root folder of the phone with invalid imei then go to same imei backup and restore on the phone then select restore this time and you are good to go. But make sure the back up is copied to the root folder or else mobile uncle won't see it. Cheers
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Sylverkenz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
E no work guy
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by Sylverkenz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
E no work guy the mobile uncle
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by jksxxxx: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
u nid to instaLL STOCK ROM
Re: I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It by jideprof: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2015
Try changing the Imei with mtk engineer mode. Had the same issue after flashing a rom on my device

(1) (Reply)

Best 10 Selling Phones In The World / Unlimited Data Plans For Cell Phones / Final XOS Chameleon V2.0.0 Note2 & Note2 Pro X600 - 11-8 & 20-7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.