Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,307 members, 7,967,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Should I Go Back? Must Read!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Back? Must Read!! (648 Views)

Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? / I Keep Smelling Her Pussy Everywhere I Go / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by ConfessionsNgr: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
My wife and I have been married for eight years and we have three lovely kids. We had lived in Dublin Ireland all these while until I came back to Nigeria last year because of the misunderstanding I had with my wife. The issues that led to this misunderstanding are so much but maybe I should tell the story from the beginning so you can understand me better. I traveled to UK in 2005 after working for sometime in Nigeria and gathering enough money that would sponsor my post graduate studies. I had promised my wife, who was then my girlfriend that I will send for her to join me as soon as I am able to. True to my words, I sent for her a year later amidst protest from my family members who were angry that instead of carrying my younger ones so that the burden will be less on me, I took my girlfriend. That was how I brought her from Nigeria and we got married a year later. We have been living together in peace and harmony until about three years ago when she started moving with some group of Nigerian ladies who have been indoctrinating her with this women liberation attitude of these western women that the woman is the owner of the home and all that rubbish. She started out by questioning my every movement and picking up quarrel unnecessarily. Things she has not been doing. I know my wife and I know what she is capable of doing so when these strange behavior started coming out, I knew there was something wrong. I am not the philandering type of man and my wife knows this so when she began to question my activities and picking up quarrels unnecessarily I became worried. I have tried unsuccessfully to disassociate her from these Nigerian ladies who are from the pit of hell and are either single or divorced. It got up to a stage that my wife called the police for me twice. Something she would never had done ordinarily. It was at this stage that I decided to leave the house and leave Dublin entirely before she sends me to jail. It’s getting to a year now that I have left Dublin and luckily for me, some of my friends have gone into politics back home here, so they have been helping me with contracts and I am doing just fine over here. However in the past three months, my wife has been calling me to beg me to return back to Dublin. She told me she has changed and that I should please come back home for the sake of the children. I really don’t want to stay apart from my kids but I am so skeptical about her and don’t know if I should believe her or not. Do you think it will be wise to go back? And how best do I handle this?

Posted anonymously on: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/108/should-i-go-back
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by demmy0325(m): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ur wife case is like a sheep that flock with dog will surely eat faeces... He shud jst move back his entirely family back to nigeria since hes doin fine here.... And he shud be very watchful of his wife... Only God knows wah those evil women has taught her... May God save Ur family...

and

may God save Us from women from the pit of hell... undecided
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by boynigeria(m): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
get urr asss back to d uk, she's wife not gf, if na gf i for say forget
how can u even be apart from ur kid even if ur wife is doing wrong now u punished urself for anoda person's sin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by Temmyfoj(f): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
If u really love itself and u want to live long den tell her to come bk to Nigeria instead of u going bk der.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by DuchessLily(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
What job is ur wife doing in dublin? If her job over there is not giving her millions and Since u r doing very well here in nigeria, tell her to come back to Nigeria with ur kids. QED
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by Tapout(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
My wife and I have been married for eight years and we have three lovely kids. We had lived in Dublin Ireland all these while until I came back to Nigeria last year because of the misunderstanding I had with my wife. The issues that led to this misunderstanding are so much but maybe I should tell the story from the beginning so you can understand me better. I traveled to UK in 2005 after working for sometime in Nigeria and gathering enough money that would sponsor my post graduate studies. I had promised my wife, who was then my girlfriend that I will send for her to join me as soon as I am able to. True to my words, I sent for her a year later amidst protest from my family members who were angry that instead of carrying my younger ones so that the burden will be less on me, I took my girlfriend.

Posted anonymously on: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/108/should-i-go-back

that's where I stopped reading angry

modified*

not intrested how the story ended
but....to me, only 15% of relationships with a long distance history, have happy endings
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by demmy0325(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Tapout:

that's where I stopped reading angry
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by momentum85(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
You are d man of d house, show it by telling her to come back home since u're doing well here, by that way u would ve succeeded in disassociating her frm those bad friends and many other western life that may stand as a threat to ur marriage. But just try to do something fast cos of ur kids.
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by uniqueflash(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
by ur explanation it clearly shows she has been unnecessoryly influence by friends,give her conditions that not until they are met you will not go back,top on the list are: 1.that she dissociate from those indomie friends of hers theirby keeping a wide margin of relationship as wide as that between obasanjo n Atiku. 2.that you are the husban and not the other way round assvch respect should be given to whom it is due. 3.and finally,when u gets back sleep with one eye closed i guess u knw wat i mean in case of funny moves
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by prettyjo(f): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
if not for anything but for your kids,just go back.
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by lomprico(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Since u are already doing fine here, bring her n d kids home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by Melahou(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
She's your wife...
Either you go there or she comes over its entirely your choice.

Make peace and stay with your wife
Re: Should I Go Back? Must Read!! by Update(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
lemme tro my advice...bring her back to nigeria. I trust my country dah next time if she calls 911,,she wil be the one to be arrested!

Dunt jus kno why african women have childish brain and can be influenced easily.
LORD mak ma parents to understand dz one of de reasons i Dunt wana marry. #xopissedaboutthis

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs That He Just Wants Into Your Pant, Not Your Life. / Is Your Spouse/partner Entitled To Your Social Media Account Password? / Introducing The 'soft' Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.