Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko (4490 Views)

D'banj Secretly Weds Half Caste Lady In Lagos Court - Stella Dimoko reports / Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Johnakwehblog(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is a common saying in the political terrain that there are no permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests.

With recent happenings in the entertainment industry, it seems the above phrase has also found truism in the world of art.

*Kate Henshaw & Genevieve Nnaji

It is not unusual to find alliances and cliques formed between entertainers in various sectors of the industry such as in Nollywood, music, and comedy. What is however puzzling to observers is how quickly these friendships sometimes fall apart. It makes one question: was there ever any substance to the associations in the first place?

Some of these crumbled relationships start out as fairytale romances which the parties involved shout about from the high heavens, and in the end, they also hate themselves as passionately as they once loved. They do not hesitate to wash their dirty linens in public, and no detail, no matter how dirty or gory, is spared.

We hereby present to you some of the most celebrated relationships in the Nigerian entertainment industry which have crumbled like packs of badly arranged cards. Enjoy…

Genevieve Nnaji And Kate Henshaw

These two actresses are some of the brightest stars in the Nigerian movie industry, but unfortunately, that’s where the similarity ends. The two pretty role-interpreters can best be described as sworn enemies.

Though not much is known about the cause of the bad blood between them, industry sources whisper that it has to do with comparison between the two as to who’s better in their chosen profession. When they meet at events, the two do not greet nor acknowledge each other; even when they sit on the same table; they act like the other doesn’t exist.

Kate played her first lead role in Nollywood in 1993, well before Genevieve who came into the industry in 1998. They are both also single mothers.

Linda Ikeji And Stella Dimoko Korkus

*Linda Ikeji

*Stella Dimoko Korkus

Call them the queens of blogging in Nigeria, and you wouldn’t be wrong. In the early days, they were never shy to advertise their closeness to the world, but over the years, their relationship has deteriorated badly. Initially, Linda used to source stories from Stella’s blog, and gave appropriate credit, but reports say that the enmity between them started when Stella reported a fight between Linda and her former best friend, Egor Efiok. Since that episode, Stella has called out Linda on her blogs many times, even going to the extent of accusing the latter of spewing trash on her blog under anonymous mode. The fans of the two bloggers have also been drawn into the battle as the comment sections of both blogs are filled with various abuses and insults hurled at the duo by both camps.

Source: [url][www.johnakweh..com[/url]
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by donpetros: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Okay o. Abeg make them take am jeje. nothing dey life that's worth the quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Never knew Stella was dis Ugly.

5 Likes

Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Teeboy15(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=ogorkojo post=35004257]Never knew Stella was dis Ugly.
May God bless u for dis observation. U rily b ur papa pikin. As d geh ugly so na sh carry rumour pass for Naija. Wor- wor + amebo gives u wormebo.

1 Like

Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Johnakwehblog(m): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
ogorkojo:

i'm telling u. . D first time i c her pic 4 ma f0ne. . Nepa take light, na as i commot d pic wey nepa kari lite come back. .i shock! Bt wait o, u fine?

1 Like

Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Johnakwehblog:

i'm telling u. . D first time i c her pic 4 ma f0ne. . Nepa take light, na as i commot d pic wey nepa kari lite come back. .i shock! Bt wait o, u fine?
I worwor o, but if I see person wen worwor pas me,i dey know.

2 Likes

Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=Teeboy15 post=35004516][/quote]
Lol
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by sinaj(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Johnakwehblog:

*whispers* bros she fine o!
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
I love me some Stella... She slays every other binsshh!!!
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Johnakwehblog(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:

*whispers* bros she fine o!

no b small ma broda
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by sinaj(f): 10:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Johnakwehblog:

no b small ma broda
huh
broda?

*looks bak*
whu are you referring to as ur broda
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by sinaj(f): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Johnakwehblog:

no b small ma broda
huh
broda?

*looks bak*
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Dgunnerz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:

huh
broda?

*looks bak*
I think you resemble one of his bro....HBD in advance.. Hope I get a cake.
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by sinaj(f): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dgunnerz:

I think you resemble one of his bro....HBD in advance.. Hope I get a cake.

I baked d cake with weeed... u wil get ya share if u r capable wink
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Drahmah: 3:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Stella has nothing on Linda, period.
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
ogorkojo:

Ugly is an understatement!!!!
I talk am say people Wey too do aproko no dey fine at all
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Ebiz12:

Ugly is an understatement!!!!
I talk am say people Wey too do aproko no dey fine at all
Sincerely when I saw her picture I shock o.
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2015
ogorkojo:

Lol
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by theplushist: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2015
ogorkojo:
ugly or not ugly, she is a hardworking and kind-hearted person who gives back her community of readers on a regular.
At first i assumed it was a guy till i saw the "f". O wow.

1 Like

Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by cescky(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2015
grin see coments..nairalanders wicked oo

But erm sha she...

Coment my reserve
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2015
theplushist:
ugly or not ugly, she is a hardworking and kind-hearted person who gives back her community of readers on a regular.
At first i assumed it was a guy till i saw the "f". O wow.
Yeah! She does what she is known for. Genevieve is a good actress actress and people call her beautiful. Stella is a good blogger but beautiful....? Well it lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Dgunnerz(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

I baked d cake with weeed... u wil get ya share if u r capable wink
no p..I am...
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by daveP(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
That trading insults on each others blog respectively shows they are both childish(money fame or not).

And besides, that Genny-Henshaw own is so so the biggest in the industry(not even fiberesima's own reach) as far as im concerned. And i personally know na man cause am. Genny@fault here.

Even Psquare that tried to make settle by making them sit@ same table didnt yield result. Its to much that Genny keeps getting more lowkey tinz. And i wonder what is pulling our Julia roberts down!
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Could this be stella!!?? Ewooo!
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Linda don/dey old, Abi na makeup
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
ogorkojo:
lol
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by bomasek(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
ogorkojo:

U no bad facely,where u dey stay
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
bomasek:
U no bad facely,where u dey stay
NL
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by bomasek(m): 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
ogorkojo:

NL
Outside NL nko
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
bomasek:
Outside NL nko
Warri
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by bomasek(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
ogorkojo:

Warri
I dey PH,I no mind branch ya side
Re: Friends, Now Enemies: Genevieve & Kate Henshaw; Linda Ikeji & Stella Dimoko by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
bomasek:
I dey PH,I no mind branch ya side
Nor b small thing. Do u know Emohua LGA? Am currently in elele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amber Rose Blasts CQ Magazine For Letting Her Down(sexy PICS) / Munachi Abii TOYBOY Boyfriend Wears Her Clothes. Pic / Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.