Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo (1304 Views)

Robber Wearing Police Bullet Proof Jacket Arrested In Aba (Photo) / Arms & Ammunition Recovered In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (Photos) / Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Mrcapability7: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
He snatchd 200,000 from
sombody yestday threating to stab him wt a daggar if he dnt kept qiet..This happen at UBA ATM close
to afor ule aba-owerri road in Aba wen d mopols in d bank
notice wat was happening they startd chasing him.. was finally
caught and his fellow army soldier confirmed dat hes one of them

Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by INTROVERT(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
That's the end of the line for him....

That's if he is a real soldier in the first place.
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Mrcapability7: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
cc. Ikenna351
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by agarawu23(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
na wa
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anything is possible in Aba. . The end of the line for that military guy
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Adeoba10(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Anobilif... His fellow military men cant forsake him like dat to d extent dat common civilian will held him ransom with d khaki
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Judeoxide(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Majority of them are criminals cos if you ever go for there screening, they always pick the weed smokers and call them hard men...
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Judeoxide(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Adeoba10:
Anobilif... His fellow military men cant forsake him like dat to d extent dat bloody civilian will held him ransom with d khaki
some how you made a point...but must you put bloody??
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Adeoba10(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Judeoxide:
bloody civilian thank God your one or both your parent were civilian I gues day are dermed bloody too...
Bro, d way u talk shows how u r bn brought up... Ur parents are old enuf to gv birth to me, so i will gv honour to whom honour is due to.... Maybe u gv ma comment immature meaning dats y u are pained.... Get well soon Bro

1 Like

Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Judeoxide(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Adeoba10:

Bro, d way u talk shows how u r bn brought up... Ur parents are old enuf to gv birth to me, so i will gv honour to whom honour is due to.... Maybe u gv ma comment immature meaning dats y u are pained.... Get well soon Bro
I have modified it...wasn't thinking of the consiquenc of my actions.. I typed before I think instead of thinking before typing... Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mehn diz dude should be in the north fighting Boko Haram, I'm so disappointed in the guy.
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by Adeoba10(m): 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Judeoxide:
I have modified it...wasn't thinking of the consiquenc of my actions.. I typed before I think instead of thinking before typing... Sorry bro
Funny dude.... No p..
Re: Disgrace: A Soldier Was Implicated In Theft In Aba Photo by natas22: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Because his wearing Army uniform then his army did you id him with army identity card nonsense.
www.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Strips Two Women Unclad Over N100,000 Theft In Abuja (PICTURED) / Wife Sues Husband For Hiring Hit Men To Assassinate Her / Family Photos & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.