Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post. (415 Views)

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / What Are Dreams And Confirmation Of Spiritual Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post. by cutebobo(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
After ready the post of the Anti Christ on the front page, within me, i knew it is true and i will like to share mine. I am someone who does remember dream when i wake. I am 21 and i can only remember two dreams among the numerous ones i have been having. I had this dream when i was around 15 years or so. Of the two dreams is the one of the rapture and second which i wont share as it is personal to me.

.............................................................................................
I saw myself holding a book in my hand in which in whole revelation of the anti-Christ and its reign. What i noticed was that immediately i am reading a page, i was being taken into a scene of what was reading. Its like u reading a novel and watching the video of the novel but in this case i was in the video and it was happening immediately. I entered this room fill up with a book on each person's hand. They are standing opposite to one another but facing one another. There, i was hearing someone speaking with a commanding tone from end of passage - space between two group of people facing opposite to another. Something like a voice whisper within me that 'That is the anti Christ'. I tried to look at his face but his identity was hidden but he is a white man. He was giving instruction from what it is written in book they pple were holding. The voice whisper within me that 'the people in this room are the soldiers he is training'. They way he was talking was as if he is telling them the strategic they will use and the necessary thing they should know. I was still looking at this what was happening when i sight one on my Muslim class mate whose name is Biola. I was shocked to see her among the soldiers. I rushed to her and drag her out. She told with one frighten voice that they will kill her if she leave them but i drag her inside back but when i did this time, the person i held by the hand had change to another christian class mate whose name is Tinuke. I raised her hand and i spoke out loud that she had being taken away from evil kingdom and there is nothing they can do. I woke to life immediately and was very scared

I have been wishing tell many pple but could until i saw the post about the rapture. If will like it or not, the anti Christ is already training his soldiers and they are common pple like u and me. Though am still a sinner but i pray for forgiveness. All is well, amen.
Re: In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post. by 9niceguy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Amen bro.... God will change our lives for Him.
Re: In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post. by Truth24(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Passing by
Re: In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post. by TDonald: 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
OP U watch Too many sci-fi movies before going to bed, must be the reason u had that dream

1 Like

Re: In Confirmation With The Earlier 'RAPTURE' Post. by menesheh(m): 1:05am On Jun 22, 2015
How did you know?

Crap

(1) (Reply)

Hari Raya Puasa Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends / Uplifting Things To Do Today / A Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.