Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding (7202 Views)

Top 5 Big Brother Housemates Who Will Be Relevant In The Entertainment Industry / Pokello And Beverly Osu Clash Over Tboss / Big Brother Africa Housemates Pokello And Elikem Are Now Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by hauwababy: 4:52am On Jun 22, 2015
The former BBA house mates tied the knot in Pokello's country of Zimbabwe.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/06/pictures-bba-ex-house-mates-elikem-and.html

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by eller5267(f): 4:54am On Jun 22, 2015
This land has been booked
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by loomer: 4:57am On Jun 22, 2015
Congratulobia
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by wharlzywee(m): 4:58am On Jun 22, 2015
cool
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 22, 2015
HML.
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by 3ace(m): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Nice suitshirt. Simple but classy wedding.
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by mormoni(m): 5:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Where is that her nudes pics sef!
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Yeahhhhh! I'm so happy for both of you
'Pokilem' my lovely bba couple

Pokello, looking beautiful and classy and classy as Ever!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Sommyangel(f): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2015
I don't know them but they Sure look good together

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Bisjosh(f): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Love the outfit kiss
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by homesteady(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2015
wedding? I thought they broke up!
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by gozzlin: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Is this not the same lady whose sex tape went viral on the Internet? Chai, wonderful! This man surely get mind to marry such a woman. I bet she must have driven him wild with her sex skills. Good luck to them sha.
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by dre11(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Wow.......

This is great.... The Polikems....

Kia where are the Oneazal
The Bevangelos
Cleo and this Zimbabwe guy
Melvin and Maria
Etc........ Kia I watched that bb7

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by mizjules(f): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Dorrobucci:
What do you want with it??
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by CrazyScientist: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2015
They don do apkako before this wedding... angry
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by kenex4ever(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Dorrobucci:
not just pix, the sex video is readily available in the internet.
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
They we joined 2geda cos they have exposed all
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by importexpert(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Happy married life
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 22, 2015
mizjules:
What do you want with it??
Wanna check something. Do you have it?
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 9:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Wow!
Good for them!
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by cheddahboy(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2015
After how many Guy wey don collect this babe...Guys sha..

Meanwhile Download this Political Themed Love song titled Vote For Love ..Forget the Hype from that Airforce..he aint the Deal

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12a04f0a
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by spanzed(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2015
Elikem my nigga...damn I love that suit....gas to ff him on IG
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by mizjules(f): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Wanna check something. Do you have it?
Why should I have it ?you can check google or better still ask the owner tongue
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2015
mizjules:

Why should I have it ?you can check google or better still ask the owner tongue

Ok... How do i check it on google? Help me and get it nah.
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Great...did IK attend this session?
I mean as Bishop grin
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by tuk2ato(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
It's understandable, you were too young to watch BBA then tongue.
Sommyangel:
I don't know them but they Sure look good together
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Vyolet(f): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
At last Pokello hooked this man,his gold digging business did not work well this time around.
HML to them
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Qualer: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
eller5267:
This land has been booked

chei!! PH Babe you too much, you know say you get am, you come dey flaunt am... kontinu!!!
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by lordthree(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
awesome outfits, not the conventional wedding ish. happy for them.
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
gozzlin:
Is this not the same lady whose sex tape went viral on the Internet? Chai, wonderful! This man surely get mind to marry such a woman. I bet she must have driven him wild with her sex skills. Good luck to them sha.
just because her video went viral dont mean that she did something other women dont do.your future wife(or current wife) has probably banged as many guys as pokello only that the world doesnt have a video of her banging those dudes.unless youre marrying(or have married) a 14-year old virgin straight out of her papas house,be sure the wife you have(or is gonna have) hoed around before meeting you.
Re: Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding by gozzlin: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
codeafrica:
just because her video went viral dont mean that she did something other women dont do.your future wife(or current wife) has probably banged as many guys as pokello only that the world doesnt have a video of her banging those dudes.unless youre marrying(or have married) a 14-year old virgin straight out of her papas house,be sure the wife you have(or is gonna have) hoed around before meeting you.

Nah, you wrong bro. There are many virgins out there too who keep themselves chaste till marriage. And yes, marrying someone like Pokello is something most guys won't contemplate doing. You know how many people have seen her nakednesss? Millions!

Marrying such a person is no-no. Someone who shamelessly filmed herself nuude and having sex and put it out there for the world to see. Granted, many girls bang countless guys in their hay days, but filming such acts and bringing it out to the public domain is highly obnoxious and nauseating.

So, believe me when I say Elikem get mind to marry such a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Yao Nice, Model Whose MASSIVE Butt Is Breaking Instagram (photos+video) / ................ / Photo : Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.