Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,463 members, 7,917,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Correctly Can You Answer This Question - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Correctly Can You Answer This Question (500 Views)

How Would You Answer This Stanford Essay? What Matters Most To You And Why? / Until You Answer These 10 Questions You Will Never Be Happy In Life / Must An Applicant Answer All Job Interview Questions Correctly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Correctly Can You Answer This Question by oviela2(m): 6:40am On Jun 22, 2015
What is your strong and weak point it is an interview question
Re: How Correctly Can You Answer This Question by belamour(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2015
My Strong point Nah Money

My Weak Point Nah Woman
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Correctly Can You Answer This Question by 9niceguy(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2015
My strong point is when I just finish eating and weak point is when I'm so hungry. Lmao!
Re: How Correctly Can You Answer This Question by snakebeat: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
oviela2:
What is your strong and weak point it is an interview question
Strong point = strengths, ur proficient skills. Weak point= weakness, skills u wish to improve on.
Re: How Correctly Can You Answer This Question by CrazyMan(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
All you have to do is to mention weakness that aren't critical for the job, weakness you have improved on.

And as for your strength, its advisable to mention strengths you feel would be of great benefit to the company.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Enough Money For Your Self And Your Children / Free Hse Training / Vacancies For Residents Of Imo, Anambra, Delta, Abia, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.