Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,069 members, 7,939,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) (7546 Views)

Affirdable Rottweiler Puppies On Sale At 50k(non Negotiable). / Monkey Grabs A Girl's Clothe In The Zoo - Photo / GSD Puppies For Sale @ 25k (non negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by Prodeegee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

And who told you I'm a starter. You need to get off your high horse. I really don't know how you guys behave here. Anyways I'll just reserve my comment

I'm still looking for the line I called you a starter.

You're looking for fight where there's none.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by benedictjohn(m): 7:26am On Jun 24, 2015
knyte:

would love to knw d feedback if u wld b kind to do so. we go dy fast nd pray for d dog
bro, my Dog z doing very fine.. she was de-wormed and given an injection. According to d report I received from home, shes doing great... tanx for ur concern..
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by benedictjohn(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

This has killed many dogs. Possible kennel cough.

See your vet asap
bro, I have done that and shes now ok.. she was de-wormed and she had an injection.. tnx...

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2015
benedictjohn:
bro, my Dog z doing very fine.. she was de-wormed and given an injection. According to d report I received from home, shes doing great... tanx for ur concern..
Am sure the injection was for antibiotics, am glad to hear she's fine. My regards to her grin

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by benedictjohn(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2015
knyte:

Am sure the injection was for antibiotics, am glad to hear she's fine. My regards to her grin
lol... tnx bro
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 9:41am On Jun 24, 2015
benedictjohn:
lol... tnx bro
Still keep watch over her in case of any re-occurrences

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
arcbay:

Now you're making me think you're having this inferiority kind of feeling!!! Even if u have a mongrel, all well and good, that's no crime. But what I always frown on, is when a guy suddenly wakes up one day and decides to mate "incompatible" breeds and after the cute impurities are born, they decide to sell to the public. Please ask him his motive for the cross in the first instance, before taking sides...I mean no offense, so please take none.

Can you just hush right there! What do you mean by "incompatible" breed. Only if your ignorant self can just Google up the breed and see if it's not recognised.

All you guys that just like forming Ceasar Milan up here. Live and let live or did I come to your house to cross your rottie or mastiff. angry

The dog is a recognised hybrid. That's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Can you just hush right there! What do you mean by "incompatible" breed. Only if your ignorant self can just Google up the breed and see if it's not recognised.

All you guys that just like forming Ceasar Milan up here. Live and let live or did I come to your house to cross your rottie or mastiff. angry

I don't think that's all you have to say, I asked a few questions which still remains unanswered

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by aguizm(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
chucky234:
hahahahaha me too dey research the breed whether na from Malta or Vietnam, if you get the answer sha give me expo.
seriously bro I have noticed ur mockery of other people's dogs here especially those who are putting them up for sale and u have never offered any positive contributions other than mockery.

U claim to be a master of the Caucasian breed but u are yet to put up your pure breed 6ft tall Caucasian for us to see.

Such attitudes from people like u made me to rarely come here for answers. Please stop it.

If u no go buy no mean say u go spoil another man business.

4 Likes

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by arcbay(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

OMG!!! Taken offense already? Are we on this topic or has this gone personal? Anyways bro, u need to step up your game...I reckon google is your friend, but please always endeavour to read below the surface. The fact that a breed is RECOGNIZED doesn't make this particular breed ACCEPTED, you can google up those words too to check out their differences. And please, also google up the meaning of "standards"...And please at your free time, you can also read up on "mixed breeding" and its methodologies...Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by Prodeegee(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Very soon Noone would want to give answers to threads because of all ds critics.

Aguizm, some people are learning more from this 'constructive or hilarious criticism'. At least it's better than not saying anyting atall.

I'd say you should learn to accept all forms of comments. Weda interesting or annoying.

Pets section use to be a peaceful place, we are all one. No expert here brought his knowledge from above...we all learnt from somewhere and someone. And some from experience.

Anyone can pull a joke, anyone can criticize. It's what makes nl interesting.

StillProdeegee
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by chucky234(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
aguizm:
seriously bro I have noticed ur mockery of other people's dogs here especially those who are putting them up for sale and u have never offered any positive contributions other than mockery.

U claim to be a master of the Caucasian breed but u are yet to put up your pure breed 6ft tall Caucasian for us to see.

Such attitudes from people like u made me to rarely come here for answers. Please stop it.

Hmmm wanted to put this dude where he belong,but on a second thought his comment can only come from discombobulated chronic goon.
Next time think with your God given brain before quoting me.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by Prodeegee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
chucky234:
Hmmm wanted to put this dude where he belong,but on a second thought his comment can only come from discombobulated chronic goon.
E neva reach dat one na shocked

Your own sef dey your bodi cheesy
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by pmadise(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
aguizm:

I see nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade and not a garden tool. What is wrong in telling the viewers the truth? If you are not sure of your breed or the quality and wont entertain negative comments then you're in the wrong section...perhaps OLX is your friend.

There are pundits in this Pet section I respect so much like Knyte, Prodeegee, Arcbay, Chucky234 just to mention but a few that are keeping standard and educating us a lot - in particular - the ills of crossing. How many new followers like us will even know expect we are told?

If you cross-breed for your personal use only then good and fine and more luck. But selling to the unsuspecting buyer is a CAPITAL CRIME!

One day una go cross dog with monkey then tell us its recognized...indeed...I dey laff jare.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by chucky234(m): 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
pmadise:

I see nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade and not a garden tool. What is wrong in telling the viewers the truth? If you are not sure of your breed or the quality and wont entertain negative comments then you're in the wrong section...perhaps OLX is your friend.

There are pundits in this Pet section I respect so much like Knyte, Prodeegee, Arcbay, Chucky234 just to mention but a few that are keeping standard and educating us a lot - in particular - the ills of crossing. How many new followers like us will even know expect we are told?

If you cross-breed for your personal use only then good and fine and more luck. But selling to the unsuspecting buyer is a CAPITAL CRIME!

One day una go cross dog with monkey then tell us its recognized...indeed...I dey laff jare.
Thank you my brother, well spoken.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by chucky234(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Prodeegee:

E neva reach dat one na shocked

Your own sef dey your bodi cheesy
imagine the mis-yarn wey dat guy dey mis-yarn, na an eye for an eye ooo.
No time....
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
pmadise:

Couldn't have been said better, smtimes u should knw when to cash in d cards.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
chucky234:
imagine the mis-yarn wey dat guy dey mis-yarn, na an eye for an eye ooo.
No time....
LOL, d guy just doesn't wanna accept his defeat which is not a rare occurrence to witness. Let him believe whatever he believes but in the process he shouldn't drag with him other people down d pit.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
pmadise:

What's wrong with this one? undecided I see you're an airhead. If you can just take your time to actually read the post. It would do you more good

And all these people you mentioned. Dem be Ceasar Milan brothers abi. A breed is recognised and with time it will gain acceptance.
Let me jog ur memory.. The so called pedigree dogs you guys are all shouting about came by mixing breeds too.

I really don't have time for slow pokes like you. The statement that annoyed me most is the 'unsuspecting buyers' you mentioned. Shey I carry am come your side make u come buy not like you can even afford it sef.
Just skeddadle out of my thread and go create yours if you want to rant. #Bollocks

2 Likes

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by lacicrips(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
arcbay:

Now you're making me think you're having this inferiority kind of feeling!!! Even if u have a mongrel, all well and good, that's no crime. But what I always frown on, is when a guy suddenly wakes up one day and decides to mate "incompatible" breeds and after the cute impurities are born, they decide to sell to the public. Please ask him his motive for the cross in the first instance, before taking sides...I mean no offense, so please take none.
Nope! None at all. I can afford to get any type of dog I want. I adopted mine because he came running towards me and never left my side, I had no choice but to take him home with me.

I don't care about his rottmastiff or whatever their name is, neither am I taking sides with anybody. My post was directed to his mixed alsatian he put up for sale. I just don't like when people talk down on other people's pets. Granted the gsd breed quality is being ruined in Nigeria, but nobody should take it out on the poor dogs - they didn't choose to come the way they did. Now I'm getting emotional...
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
lacicrips:

Nope! None at all. I can afford to get any type of dog I want. I adopted mine because he came running towards me and never left my side, I had no choice but to take him home with me.

I don't care about his rottmastiff or whatever their name is, neither am I taking sides with anybody. My post was directed to his mixed alsatian he put up for sale. I just don't like when people talk down on other people's pets. Granted the gsd breed quality is being ruined in Nigeria, but nobody should take it out on the poor dogs - they didn't choose to come the way they did. Now I'm getting emotional...
Me I even care about d 'mastweilers', what' does he hope to get out of it and supposedly a first time dog owner wants to get one what do you tell such individual about its temperament when you haven't even owned one.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by aguizm(m): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
pmadise:

Did u see him make any constructive argument? Knyte did a good job by asking good and precise questions and also explained his points. I don't know the poster from Adam but i have been on this pet section for long so I know what am saying. I also respect those people u mentioned but it's very sad how some criticize without offering a solution.put up a dog for sale its criticized, post a picture of ur dog its an ekuke. Haba na e too much.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by aguizm(m): 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
chucky234:
Insults and mockery is all u know. Learn to criticize constructively and not like a child. Grow up sir.

Still waiting for the day u show us ur Russia bred Caucasian which is 6ft tall.

Silly Fool
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
aguizm:
Did u see him make any constructive argument? Knyte did a good job by asking good and precise questions and also explained his points. I don't know the poster from Adam but i have been on this pet section for long so I know what am saying. I also respect those people u mentioned but it's very sad how some criticize without offering a solution.put up a dog for sale its criticized, post a picture of ur dog its an ekuke. Haba na e too much.
Am always open to learn a thing or two, hence reason for d questions but him avoiding them proves he's either ignoring air doesn't have answers for them. Well at least none from here thinking of getting a mastweiler pup from him would think twice. Am sure he's gon come back was later and say Sold Out. grin.
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by aguizm(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Prodeegee:
Very soon Noone would want to give answers to threads because of all ds critics.

Aguizm, some people are learning more from this 'constructive or hilarious criticism'. At least it's better than not saying anyting atall.

I'd say you should learn to accept all forms of comments. Weda interesting or annoying.

Pets section use to be a peaceful place, we are all one. No expert here brought his knowledge from above...we all learnt from somewhere and someone. And some from experience.

Anyone can pull a joke, anyone can criticize. It's what makes nl interesting.

StillProdeegee
Please am not the seller of the said dog but am an ardent follower of this section for two years now.I am a dog lover and owner but not a breeder.
I made my comments based on months if observing the Chuck posts.

Knyte criticized constructively, arc bay too which i learnt one or two but what did the Chucky dude add to the thread if not mockery.

My advice to him is that he should always STFU if he has nothing positive to say.And watch reasonable people argue constructively.

I got my first dog last year and till date I still owe my gratitude to u, arc bay, olomoadebayo and some other dudes who were always at hand to help out.

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by aguizm(m): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
knyte:

Am always open to learn a thing or two, hence reason for d questions but him avoiding them proves he's either ignoring air doesn't have answers for them. Well at least none from here thinking of getting a mastweiler pup from him would think twice. Am sure he's gon come back was later and say Sold Out. grin.
I have never been a fan of crossbreeds but i kept my cool knowing fully well that guys like u who have been around dogs would come and offer their professional advice and truely i learnt one or two things from u.I like the way u help guys out here bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by arcbay(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Let me jog ur memory.. The so called pedigree dogs you guys are all shouting about came by mixing breeds too.

. #Bollocks

Yea true, but they had their purpose and motives, they also followed several processes and methodologies...But in this present day Nigeria, one dude go just wake up, decide to make cool cash and make up his mind to crossbreed his mongrel with an ekuke GSD and just give the puppies one name... Mastweiller my foot!!!
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by pmadise(m): 12:10am On Jun 25, 2015
aguizm:

I have never been a fan of crossbreeds but i kept my cool knowing fully well that guys like u who have been around dogs would come and offer their professional advice and truely i learnt one or two things from u.I like the way u help guys out here bro.

Yea Knyte is a pedigree guy...hahaha a full breed.

Surely, I lend my voice against insults and mockery but welcomes (well structured) criticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2015
arcbay:

Yea true, but they had their purpose and motives, they also followed several processes and methodologies...But in this present day Nigeria, one dude go just wake up, decide to make cool cash and make up his mind to crossbreed his mongrel with an ekuke GSD and just give the puppies one name... Mastweiller my foot!!!

Hahaha there's nothing I can do but just laugh at your mild stupidity. I find it amusing.. Moreover you weren't the one I quoted so why calling me out? It's quite clear you're ignorant and that's why you'll continue licking the western man's derriere.

What gives you the impression that you can't perform the processes and methodologies you are raving about here. You need to free yourself from "slave mentality"

1 Like

Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by knyte(m): 1:43am On Jun 25, 2015
aguizm:

I greatly appreciate the kind words, am sure we can learn a thing too from your incoming experiences with your dog
Re: Alsatian Up For Grabs. Asking Price Is 10k (non Negotiable) by chucky234(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2015
aguizm:
Now I know you are suffering from a rare brain tumour, you expect me to offer solution to a mixed bred puppy whose owner said we are ignorance of the breed and even offered google for us to confirm Mastweiler as a recognised bred.
You have been on Pet section all your miserable life but I don't seem to find any solution you have offered on this section, if you have nothing meaningful to contribute to a thread/topic then keep your stinking gutter of a mouth shut and stop embarrassing your lame self in public.
I hate birdbrains....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Sarplaninac Vs Caucasian / Teesyn Dog's Fattening Feed (the Most Effective And Fast Working Fattening Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.