Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,528 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With (836 Views)

Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! / My Journey Into Blogging - First Hand Experience For Beginners!!! / My Journey To Making $20 Daily With Niche Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by Kangol99(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Hello guys!
I came across this while i was browsing now and i must let you see this. Because this is the secret that can make anyone successful. Check it out yourself!

A post from Allegandro!

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With

We all did hear about the interesting niches, the niches that make the BIG money.
We also know that if the niches is enormous, you can be successful.

Sure there are IM (Internet Marketers) who are successful within days, but let’s be honest for each of them 99 fail in the same niches.
Infact most of you probably know this from first hand.
1. You start
2. You invest

Continue reading... https://younginfopreneurs./2015/06/22/for-beginners-the-niche-you-will-always-make-money-with/
Re: For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by aceTS: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2015
@op,nice blog. but the pitch black background was a put off. it just didn't look pretty on my phone. maybe it is bc of the Opera mini browser I used. but generally I don't like black backgrounds especially as colored texts don't work so well with it.
Re: For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by Kangol99(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
aceTS:
@op,nice blog. but the pitch black background was a put off. it just didn't look pretty on my phone. maybe it is bc of the Opera mini browser I used. but generally I don't like black backgrounds especially as colored texts don't work so well with it.
I think that's your phone. It looks good, clear and cool on my phone.
Re: For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by aceTS: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Kangol99:

maybe so. i just visited the site with my lappy.still the same pitch black background. i guess you must like that kind template.Good luck sha.

1 Like

Re: For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by Kangol99(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
aceTS:

maybe so. i just visited the site with my lappy.still the same pitch black background. i guess you must like that kind template.Good luck sha.
Thanks!
Re: For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by suxes2005(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
That background is a big turn off

~ Sheyi
Re: For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Always put black text on a white (or very light) background... your blog is difficult to read for long. Some people struggle to read on computer screen don't make it more difficult for them.

Kangol99:

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Website Is Down / MTN Withdraws Suit Against The NCC And Pays ₦50 Billion / Pinnacle Integrated Expert Solutions Signs MOU With Anambra For Golf Resort- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.