Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,344 members, 7,917,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:14 PM

Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra (1320 Views)

Buccaneers, Vikings, Cult Groups In Ikorodu Gather For Peace Meeting (Pics) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Calabar, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult Groups Clash In Cross Rivers State, At Least 2 People Shot Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by DONSMITH123(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Two suspected cultists were killed, while 10 others sustained injuries, when two rival cult groups clashed at Nkpor community, near Onitsha in Anambra State on Saturday.

Mr Hassan Musa, the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in-charge of Ogidi Divisional Police Headquarters, confirmed the incident in an interview with newsmen.
Musa said before the joint team of the mobile policemen and the Police Anti-Cult Squad could reach the scene, along the Nkpor-Obosi Road, two unidentified persons were already killed.
He, however, said that bodies of the deceased were taken away by their cult members to avoid identification and possible trace by the police, adding that police were investigating the incident.
An official of the Department of State Services, (DSS), who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the bloody clash occurred between the Aiye confraternity and their Akpa rival.
The source said the intervention of the police at the scene prevented the situation from further degeneration.
β€œIt is not possible to ascertain whether the deceased members and the injured ones were from only one cult group or from both sides. However, those whose members were killed ensured that they took their corpses away before the arrival of the Police Anti-cult Squad and Mobile police,’’ he said. Cause of the clash is yet to be ascertained by the police, who are still investigating the incident. (NAN)
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by rawtouch: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2015
In other words the cultists left no trace since they carried both the dead and injured away, popo over to you guys to fish them out
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
they should kill themselves jare.
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by DONSMITH123(m): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Nashoji:
they should kill themselves jare.

ahahahahahahah
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by skypeople(f): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Am always scared of this section. So many strange tinz

DiarisGod oooo

Guyz check my signature and pls help me consider my friend. I love yu guyz.
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by skypeople(f): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2015
Olanireti shadowgwalker donsmith123 and all my crimeLander lovers ........ Plenty kisses and hugs await you if you vote for my candidate alone today. Check my signature.

**runs outa thread unclad with B00bs swinginging sideways**cheesygrin
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by DONSMITH123(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:
Olanireti shadowgwalker donsmith123 and all my crimeLander lovers ........ Plenty kisses and hugs await you if you vote for my candidate alone today. Check my signature.

one love brooo
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:

the way your breast dey swing as you run dey make me hungry to follow you run just to support it and prevent gravity from taking its place.

aha!!where is the base of the Pretty girl on your dp first norni kwanu??
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by skypeople(f): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
the way your breast dey swing as you run dey make me hungry to follow you run just to support it and prevent gravity from taking its place.

aha!!where is the base of the Pretty girl on your dp first norni kwanu??

Hahahah yu too like toto....dont worry dont let us derail dis thread, jam me for romance section later or PM me. Pls vote for him ooo....he is my ___________cheesygrin
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by skypeople(f): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:

one love brooo
hehehhehcheesycheesy

Am a sis ooooo, dont tell me yu ar homo **closes mouth with hand**

If yu ar straight, PM me and lets ___________grincheesy
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by DONSMITH123(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:
hehehhehcheesycheesy

grin
skypeople:
hehehhehcheesycheesy

Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by brize(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Another one who was injured just died yesterday in the hospital
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by DONSMITH123(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
brize:
Another one who was injured just died yesterday in the hospital

i dont have pity for them at all...
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by brize(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:

i dont have pity for them at all...
the same with me, if them like let them kill thier mum and father i dont care, so far they dont kill innocent people

1 Like

Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:

Hahahah yu too like toto....dont worry dont let us derail dis thread, jam me for romance section later or PM me. Pls vote for him ooo....he is my ___________cheesygrin
ROFLMAO!!!!oooh!!you know it's always hard for men to support fellow men for this kind things. but I will do that in your name oh.

uHuh!str8 to PM room *grins*
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by skypeople(f): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ROFLMAO!!!!oooh!!you know it's always hard for men to support fellow men for this kind things. but I will do that in your name oh.

uHuh!str8 to PM room *grins*

Yayay. Am happy

Abeg guyz, voting is still on. MR NAIRALAND elimination round2. My friend SCENTMARLC came 3rd out of 24 yesterday in the first rounda. Today he needs enuf votes to proceed.

Please kindly click on d link on my signature and cast your vote like this :::: " i vote for scentmarlc cc: NLJEGA"

Simple
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by DONSMITH123(m): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:

Yayay. Am happy

Abeg guyz, voting is still on. MR NAIRALAND elimination round2. My friend SCENTMARLC came 3rd out of 24 yesterday in the first rounda. Today he needs enuf votes to proceed.

Please kindly click on d link on my signature and cast your vote like this :::: " i vote for scentmarlc cc: NLJEGA"

Simple

is ooookkkkk
Re: Cult Groups Clash Claims 2 Lives, Injures 10 In Anambra by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
skypeople:

Yayay. Am happy

Simple
oh yeah Barbie!!!I sent you a message.

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Drugs Hidden Inside Onions Seized In Saudi Arabia (pics, Video) / Nairalanders! Can The Wife Of A Criminal Be Arrested If He Is On The Run? / A Fulani Fake Military Base Discovered In Benue State At A Place Called Opokgu T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.