Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,714 members, 7,951,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance (734 Views)

What Is The Difference Between 'Gift' And 'Bribe' - Ben Murray-Bruce Asks / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by darmys(f): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2015
what do you think?

he also said he wants president buhari to appoint a minister for common sense. lol
This man is funny

source : http://daminaija..com/2015/06/senator-ben-bruce-wants-president.html

Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by darmys(f): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
should he?

Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by midolian(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Let this man stop pretending as if he cares.
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by Princecalm(m): 10:14am On Jun 22, 2015
it seems this man has an eye on the next presidential election, and that is why he has been making a lot of noise ahead of time so he can become popular.
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by darmys(f): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Princecalm:
it seems this man has an eye on the next presidential election, and that is why he has been making a lot of noise ahead of time so he can become popular.

He doesnt know that Nigerians are hard to please.
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by raayah(f): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2015
I love this Ben Bruce.

Whether his Ideas are feasible or not, Let us remember he is one of the only political appointees , who is actually speaking up in favor of the masses.
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by DahtzFestjayz: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Common sense indeed
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by SOUPF: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2015
That is a good suggestion coming from Senator Ben Bruce,if only our politicians could work the talk,Nigeria will become great sooner than expected...
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by darmys(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
I love this Ben Bruce.

Whether his Ideas are feasible or not, Let us remember he is one of the only political appointees , who is actually speaking up in favor of the masses.

True. but chances are that they will soon intimidate or corrupt him
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by mrvitalis(m): 10:23am On Jun 22, 2015
I don't support this at all, instead most of them should be incorporated in to the new national carrier Eagles wing and the profit use to maintain the presidential flat.
But I dosupport ur idea on 500k for graduates
This will gulp about 2000, if we could pay 1.2trn for subsidy why can't we do this that will benefit the real masses.
As for the subsidy, the money the federal government generates from the petroleum products refined from our refinery, should be used subsidise the imported products
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by rawtouch: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
I suspect this man
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by raayah(f): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
darmys:

True. but chances are that they will soon intimidate or corrupt him

The intimidation baffles me. What do Nigerians really want? A Nigerian senator is actually doing his Job for the first time and they are still not happy.
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by darmys(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
rawtouch:
I suspect this man

lol. the way you said it though.
why do you suspect him
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by funlord(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2015
grin

Abeg this bagger should go and organise "most beautiful girl in the national assembly pageant" and should stop spewing hogwash everyday on twitter! Nonsense!
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
Yes o!
We need Minister for/of 'common sense' for SaTANist especially here on Nairaland, so that they can have sense.
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Someone close to this guy should advise him to stay the f.uck off twitter..he's said enough already; haba undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Asks Buhari To Sell Off 11 Private Jets due to cost of maintenance by darmys(f): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
stanley10122:
Someone close to this guy should advise him to stay the off twitter..he's said enough already; haba undecided

I agree with this ^

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presidency: Ngige Lists Out What Igbos Need.. / Contractor Sues PDP Over Jonathan’s Campaign Debt / Outcome Of Pmb's Meeting With G7 Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.