Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,796 members, 7,905,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down (31325 Views)

Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Ekweremadu To Get 10 New Exotic Vehicles - Premium Times / APC Challenges Senator Ekweremadu To Enumerate What He Achieved For SE And SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kwiin: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
the group Don collect money from APC cone dey run mouth. They speak for themselves.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kgr8mike(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
mikeansy:

What did Speaker Tambuwal do for Sokoto?

When non performance greets non performance, the result is double tragedy. However, will it be right for me to fail because you failed? God forbid.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by PenSniper: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Curvinus:

Singular boss. Plural bosses.

Oh, not spelling. I mean would you rather be rulled by bosses instead of leaders ?
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
kgr8mike:

When non performance greets non performance, the result is double tragedy. However, will it be right for me to fail because you failed? God forbid.

Lol you guys are funny, you choose to make this argument when it suits you.

If I ask you why Buhari has not name his cabinet you will tell us after all GEJ named his after 6 weeks!
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by dannewlife(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Good talk !
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by mustafo: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Una wan pour water for his gari abi?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by BoldSont(m): 3:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Although the fact that Ike Ekweremmadu has not made any obvious changes in the SE since 2007 that he first became the deputy senate president, groups like this should not be termed "Igbos" cos they speak for themselves and not the Igbo people as a whole.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by chuose: 5:06am On Jun 23, 2015
[size=13pt]I BEG WHO BE THESE IDIOTS SPEAKING FOR IGBO PEOPLE?

APC IS IT NOT MADE UP OF PDP MEMBERS
?
[/size]
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by tonychristopher: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2015
APC are so pained and their western counterpart so disillusioned

He is going nowhere ..ekweremadu stays
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by kgr8mike(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2015
mikeansy:

Lol you guys are funny, you choose to make this argument when it suits you.

If I ask you why Buhari has not name his cabinet you will tell us after all GEJ named his after 6 weeks!

'If u ask me, na who I go ask?
The matter wey u see so, itee wey i-start
No bi me go talkam, i- heavy 4 mouth
If u ask me, d matter 4ground, na who I go ask?'... Omawumi
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by Uniboy: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Listening to Radio Biafra 104.7(enugu) and 102.1.
Re: Igbo Groups Asks Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu To Step Down by eneidoko(f): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
mustafo:
Una wan pour water for his gari abi?

He is in it for himself and asking him to shoot himself in the foot is unheard of in Nigerian politics of self-interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Leaders Block Wike, FCT Minister’s Gate / Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian / Jonathan’s Refusal To Raise PDP Flag Cause Uproar In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.