Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,931 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

I Need A Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Job (379 Views)

Looking for a Job? / Starting A Business After University Or Getting A Job. Which One Is Better? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job by oladepo1: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
Millions of people are online and offline searching for a job because they are tired of roaming the street and state of Nigeria. The job that is available can’t accommodate the growing number of graduate that are desperately in need of a job.Even the employers that are supposed to make life easier for the job applicants are making securing of a job harder. They deceive the young ladies that are of their daughters’ mate to bed. They tell these words, if you allow me to sleep with you; I will give you immediate employment. The young ladies who are seriously in need of a job have no choice than to accept the offer. At the end, the employer uses them and sends them away. The young ladies then go home frustrated, and cheated. This will now encourage them to go into full time prostituting since there is no job, and they need to survive.

The job chase by millions of young graduate has open doors for many job recruiting agencies to milk the little money (i.e. allawee), savings that is remaining with them after their National Youth Service Corp. These job recruiting agencies not only claim to get them a job but they ask the frustrated youth to pay for registration form that cost two thousand naira. They use this medium of no job to extort the jobless youth.
The government that claims to provide millions of jobs for its growing jobless youth can’t afford to do anything to savage the situation. Instead they implement policies that will favor themselves.

Well, since the job is not available, so many youth are now going online to do legitimate businesses. Some are now making thousands to millions of naira. These online businesses have started reducing the population of the unemployed youth.Online is where the money is. The offline is rated at million dollars while the online is rated at trillion dollars.

My friend you don’t have to keep crying over what Nigeria government is doing toward your unemployed state. What you need to do is to go and learn how to start making good income online. Once you learn this, the cash will start flowing. You can click this link to learn how to do it. www.nairacashflow.com/oladepo

(1) (Reply)

Gmail Users Can Now Recall Mails / How To Crack/unlock Your Modem. / Skills Enhacement Towards A Better Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.