Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read (666 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Twitter User: If Thieves Rape My Wife, Our Marriage Is Over (snapshots) / When She Says Is Over, U Begged Her To Hang Out With You For The Last Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read by morereb10: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
A Bulawayo, Zimbabwe man, is in the news for a very wrong reason after he allegedly raped his 15-year-old daughter and told her it is the tradition of the family for a father to be the first person to have sex with his first daughter.

The 36-year-old father who was arrested and charged before a court, pleaded guilty to rape and sexual assault and was remanded in prison by Magistrate Sibongile Msipa Marondedze.

For more on news and entertainment visit exlinklodge.com

The prosecutor, Mufaro Mageza, told the court that girl who lives with her mother after the parents divorced, went to visit with the father and the men used the opportunity to sleep with her.

Mageza said that the girl was sleeping in her room when the father sneaked in and raped her.

“After committing the crime, the father told his daughter that was their culture because she is the first born.

When the girl went back to her mother, she told her about the sexual assault, and her mother reported the matter to police, leading to the arrest of her former husband." - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/a-man-says-is-family-tradition-to-rape.html#sthash.kf44wL4r.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read by Freciprocal: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Very touching
Re: A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
To hell with that family tradition. Its a huge abomination
Re: A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read by adexeli(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Like wtf! . . .Various bizarre traditions
Re: A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read by GeneralQuamdeen: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is aint romance at all.. It is supposed to be in the crime section.
Re: A Man Says: Is A Family Tradition To Rape My Daughter: Must Read by elantraceey(f): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
People can say anything just to cover up their mess. undecided

Mttthhhweeeewwwwww.

(1) (Reply)

Men Why? / The Best Tribe At Toasting Women / A Very Short Story. "Learn For This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.