Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,278 members, 7,977,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. (2668 Views)

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook / The Real Reason Almost All NL. Ladies PM Me Everyday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
PLEASE should i report to the police on this matter? becaus two of my female friends has alledgly threatened to start raping me every night in my hostel, becaus i live alone. "please what should i do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by XavierBlue(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op have you taken your drugs?

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by GeneralQuamdeen: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Yiu want comments? Now you have it.
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Sapeleb0y(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
OP if i open dis my mouth swear for u? U GO CRASE WALKA
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
Rape them back embarassed

Light my weed*

1 Like

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sapeleb0y:
OP if i open dis my mouth swear for u? U GO CRASE WALKA
LOL mumu
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
PLEASE should i report to the police on this matter? becaus two of my female friends has alledgly threatened to start raping me every night in my hostel, becaus i live alone. "please what should i do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=6ty6ix post=35033342][/quote] iv been expecting u
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:
Mumuuuu.

a rule broken, cc:lalasticlala
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Sapeleb0y(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
LOL mumu
BABA did u hear that, he just called me MUMU. u knw i told u to spare him but for this insult, i want u to deal with him. it wil cost me hw much? just 400 naira? mtchewwwwww smal money i wil pay. OKALAMOR OKALAMOR hehehehehehe. i said i wil pay. NA JOKE O grin
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by ExConvictDee: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
a rule broken, cc:lalastic lala
call d rest also...moroniç goat. smiley
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sapeleb0y:

BABA did u hear that, he just called me MUMU. u knw i told u to spare him but for this insult, i want u to deal with him. it wil cost me hw much? just 400 naira? mtchewwwwww smal money i wil pay. OKALAMOR OKALAMOR hehehehehehe. i said i wil pay. NA JOKE O grin
hm hm hm
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

call d rest also...moroniç goat. smiley

wat an insult and to think dat dis is ipledge. cc:ishilove
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2015

Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by ExConvictDee: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wat an insult and to think dat dis is ipledge. cc:ishilo ve
ipledge? Mtcheeew.
add faraño too..píg with big lips...I don't care.
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

ipledge? Mtcheeew.
add faraño too..píg with big lips...I don't care.

mumu dharay99
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by ExConvictDee: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mumu dha ray99
are u tired calling dem... angry
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Do you know the meaning of "allegedly" at all?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
a rule broken, cc:lalasticlala

He didn't break any rule except you are admitting that that is you in the picture grin
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by waxboy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
One man food is another man poison..guy lol you too fine o.whch cream are you usin abeg lwkm
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by waxboy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Chai u beta go rape them too
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Orunto: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Run.
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by deadie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Come, this mumu boy, your madness don start again?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
OGBENI WAKE UP
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hehehehe chai sweetorgasm u will kill us with ur topics oh smiley
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
ExConvictDee:

are u tired calling dem... angry

crackhead
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Hehehehe chai sweetorgasm u will kill us with ur topics oh smiley
lol i shud report to d police right?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
deadie:
Come, this mumu boy, your madness don start again?
u nr get sense o
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Luedave:
OGBENI WAKE UP
boy was i sleeping?
Re: HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
waxboy:
One man food is another man poison..guy lol you too fine o.whch cream are you usin abeg lwkm
mchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Types Of Virgins You’ll Find In Nigerian Universities Campus / My Experience In Church Today... What Would U Say About This??? / MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.