Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Send 5, 000 Completely Free Sms Daily [for Entrepreneurs] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Send 5, 000 Completely Free Sms Daily [for Entrepreneurs] (885 Views)

Send 10 Million Sms Daily @ No Extra Cost / Download Best Home Based Business E-books - 100% Completely FREE! / Send Unlimited Free Sms To Any Network. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send 5, 000 Completely Free Sms Daily [for Entrepreneurs] by FundCITY: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

Here is a website I have discovered for sending UNLIMITED, COMPLETELY FREE SMS to your customers, prospects, members of your church group, student group, or for any other legal purpose. The website is http://www.mjoy.com . If you use their service and you like it, please send me an SMS [for free] just to say thanks, I'd appreciate it! And in return I'd offer you some MORE valuable information.

There are equally other websites for sending bulk SMS in Nigeria; I've used a few and here's my opinion on them.

SMSLIVE247.COM
This site gives only 2 Free sms per registration.  Their Price for paid  sms is N6, and they let you customize the name of the sender. To any name you wish.

LIFELONGSMS.COM
This also gives only 2 Free sms per registration. Their Price for paid sms is N5, and they let you customize the name of the sender field. However, their bulk sms feature has not worked well for a while [there has been a notice on their website saying that they are carrying out an upgrade; it has been there since jan 4th, I don't know when they will rectify the fault]. I still use them any way. The minimum amount of credit units you are allowed to purchase is 100 units [N500]

BBNSMS.COM
Browser Based Nigeria [BBN] has all the features of those stated above. But one unique feature about theirs is this. If you have a website that collects orders or response using a web form. They can send you a text message each time some one orders your product or submits the form on your website. So you don't really need to go online to check your email to know that a form has been submitted. However their price is pretty expensive: N7 per text.

***********************************************************************************************************************
GET N2 MILLION OR MORE TO FUND YOUR BUSINESS IDEA, OR COMMUNITY PROJECT

Also, here is an e-book I am convinced the entrepreneurs among you will need. It is called The Money Tree. Money Tree is a PDF Directory of foundations and funding agencies that are eagerly waiting to fund your project or business idea with grants of up to N2 million or more. We tell you who these foundations are, the application procedure, who to contact within each foundation and a brief profile of past projects funded by these organizations.

We also send you free monthly updates on the Directory + 4 Bonus E-Books including: Winning in Business, by Jay Abraham; Attention Age Doctrine, by Rich Shefren; Conversation with Billionaires by Jay Conrad Levinson. And finally, 10 Business Sins That Frequently Send Some Of The Best Proposals To Funding ‘Hell!’ (Or Call It The Top 10 Reasons Why Some Brilliant Ideas Don’t receive funds.)

And, Good enough, YOU ONLY PAY FOR THE E-BOOK AFTER YOU HAVE READ IT.

PRICE: N950

DELIVERY BEFORE PAYMENT
Just call or email us to request your copy<information@dafeassociates.com>; and I will immediately send you a copy of The Money Tree Directory-including all the bonuses. After you have received them, you are expected to pay the cost of the e-Book [N950] into the account details given below within 7 days of receiving the product.

OCEANIC BANK Plc
ACCOUNT NAME:     Mr. Abel Akeni
ACCOUNT NUMBER:     0830001011831

When you purchase this e-book from us, you will effectively be donating your money towards the setting up of IDEAS Point Foundation. See how IDEAS Point Foundation plans to create 500 jobs  during this global economic crisis with our N45 million start-up capital. Visit http://www.ideaspoint. [Please, after reading the information on the blog, I would appreciate you comment on the foundation's mission]

Regards,
Abel Akeni,

0706 5961 406, 0703 8146 134
<information@dafeassociates.com>
<abelakeni@yahoo.com>

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Gold Business (the Sure Moving Business) / Buy Children Clothes From My Wife At Discount Rate / Cheapest Sms Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.