Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,075 members, 7,887,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah (99242 Views)

Happy Birthday To Excel Ajah. Futo's Most Successful Entrepreneur. / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist / 5 Signs You Were Born Smarter Than Other People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by moshmod101(m): 5:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Lol...see Lob OT...anyway BAN boys we are any day... #Cultismwithoutviolence

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by niceguy7(m): 5:46am On Jun 23, 2015
Vanity upon vanity.......it pains me most wen u see even boys of 12-17yrs bn a cultist.......#endtimetinz.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2015
millionboi:
;na only u go schl here abi?

Bro no vex..but U know as nairaland people dey do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Cyranho: 6:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Want an extra source of income.Click on this link http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577 and start right away for a pay within 10 days.
NB:Genuine site for serious people ONLY.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Necheswit: 6:10am On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:
grin

[size=14pt]they always act tough around people
They smokes weed and alcohol( usually d ones in small sachets)
They hates going to church
They hangs out with like minds in beer parlous or cultist groups
They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt, face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c
They reserve long mustache like that of Osama bin laden, or shave their head like palm wine calabash
People smile at them but inwardly they dislike them.

grin[/size]

chowlade:
grin

They will never dress responsibly e.g flying polo, rolling of shirt, face cap turned backward, sagging. e.t.c
They reserve long mustache like that of Osama bin laden, or shave their head like palm wine calabash

grin[/size]

chowlade:
grin

grin[/size]

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by jomoh: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:
grin

grin[/size]

LMAO this is fcvking hilarious. Is this what they tell you in sunday school? Honestly that sunday school teacher needs to be shot in the left ball for teaching this.

Especially the bolded. What year are u living in? '81?
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Necheswit: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2015
All dx tinz are no longer applicable to cultist these days so u better shine ur eye for more signs
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Horlufemi(m): 6:15am On Jun 23, 2015
all these Nigerian school cultists are elebi cults. someone please call me when you hear of a cult where they share money, cars and top job positions when you graduate.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by terzurum5(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2015
ajahexcel:
If there is an inscription on the faces of people we come across daily telling us who they are, then we will have less chances of making the wrong friends.

But Nature has denied us that capacity of reading people's personality by mere appearance.

This Post is written to mark out the non-obvious signs that your boyfriend is a cultist and you don't know it.

Quick to the Point:

1. He Has A Dominant Colour:

The Red, Yellow, Blue etc colors have been colonized by cultists. If your boyfriend is always in red, black, etc, not just trouser or shirt but dominantly red example Phone pack, wrist watch, Glasses, face-cap, etc.

2. He Doesn't go To Class But Always Move Out Toward Night:

Most Cultist don't go out during the day because of their fear of rival cultist and if they must go out in the day, they always do that in group. They prefer night movement because they perpetrate evil in the dark hours.

If he is fond of leaving the lodge often in the night only to return at odd hours, that is a sign pointing to cultism.

3. His Clique of Friends:

If your boyfriend has this clique of friends that are always together sharing same symbols unknown, colors of evil, mystery words etc, then you might have been with a cultist without knowing it.

4. He doesn't Want People To Know His Apartment:

Cultist are aware that they will always cause trouble that will make them become hunted. In taking precaution, they do not tell people their apartment. The obvious is that if people don't freely visit your boyfriend then, he might be a cultist.

5. Strange Tattoo:

Although one won't conclude that tattoo is a mark of cultism, but many campus guys who wear tattoo belong to one cult or another. Tattoos like spider, snake, scorpion, axe, cross, etc are pointers that the wearer might belong to a cult.

The above five points among many others tell you that your best friend belong to a cult.

Note: You don't draw conclusions based on just one of the above mentioned points, if the person exhibits at least 3 out of these and any other obvious ones then you can make your inferences.

Cultism kills, Many who have gone down six feet and some who are still alive wish they never joined.

Why consider it in the first place?

Written By AJAH EXCEL ANAYO

Most girls love and admire cultists. There is this badguy/killer instinct exhibited by cultist that girls hardly resist.
It is in their nature. May I also not forget to state here that 'most guys joined Cultism just to attract girls'. So therefore, don't think most of these girls fall for these Cultists mistakenly, its deliberately planned. Even when they fall out of ignorance, on realizing that their boy friend is a cultist, they feel more secured and fulfilled.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by terzurum5(m): 6:38am On Jun 23, 2015
peeta89:
Most decent Nigerian ladies prefer hard guys like that instead of responsible guys.
you get the point. They can't just help it.
Most of them will pretend in people's presence like he is a cultist, badguy, ishhh, bla bla bla hahahahahaha... but deep inside their heart, they are seriously longing to dat the guy.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:
grin

grin[/size]

My head is shaved like palmwine calabash, i am not a cultist. Quickly modify
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Chuksab: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by xamoohel(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Valwezzy:
Nice post @Op
I wonder why they Join Cult in the first place when Real Niggas are busy Hustling to Make Money.

To you cultists, just know that you've reduced your life span the moment you joined them.

Bia, why did you occupy my Place @PapaNnamdi
....see ur name on d space
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:
grin

grin[/size]

why the hell you adding 's' to your plural verbs like an illiterate

its irritating.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by nikepeter4u: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Yomieluv:
He takes a particular brand of alcohol,like "Lord's dry Gin". He's a buccaneer..
how did u knw?
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nicepoker(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
ebohstepn:

see am nt a tout. Sumtimes u join sumtin nt becus u like to, but becus sumtin push u to.
Nw guy listen am a 3.38GPA Student of auchi poly ND2 SURVEY AND GEOINFORMATICS. I am nt a tout or a fool like u. Hav a nice day
this ur info too deep.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by copious101(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2015
Thinking of Yellow!!!! I no send...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Oliveronline: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Kutunban:
My boyfrien is Med. Dr. and a frat member. At a time there was time and at a time there was no time. Dodo rima for all the strong men.

I rep 7
hmmmmmm
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by tunahod(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2015
chowlade:

without having any of my list? i strongly dont believe u

He Jst said d truth, am a lasuite
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by amclimax(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Everybody don turn hard man for nairaland abi? See without darkness light is useless and without devil nobody go reason God side.... Abeg all dis people wey dey ask if cultism dey pay money enter people account... Ur church abi mosque don pay money enter ur account b4? See do wetin makes yu happy at end all of us will stil die....abi people wey catch fire for all dos fuel explosion na cultism kill dem? Abi ll dis people that dies untimely na cultism kill all of them abi? One tin must kill a man

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by 1boylikevhis(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2015
I'm not a cultist,neither do i belong to any sinister frat... yet,1-4 are my obvious Character traits...
and 5,well, sometimes i inscribe deathly tattoos on my skin with normal pens.
so,Kini?
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by deebrain(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
the son of your father is a dunce

Eyahh.... Even the reply further gives credit to your dunce status.
I feel your pain, sir.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by bcbones: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2015
I knw yahoo..is nt a good tin bt tank God 4 gee....cos now the generation knw dat dey gats mk moni, wen u see small boi drive 1 badt mercedes pass...na dere u go sit down dey shout cult....the only frat i blong 2 is the making moni frat, d 1 dat include bankers, investors dont 4gt politicians too.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by bcbones: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2015
I knw yahoo..is nt a good tin bt tank God 4 gee....cos now these generation knws dat dey gats mk moni, wen u see small boi drive 1 badt mercedes pass...na dere u go sit down dey shout cult....the only frat i belong 2 is the making moni frat, d 1 dat include bankers, investors dont 4gt politicians too.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by deebrain(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2015
amclimax:
Everybody don turn hard man for nairaland abi? See without darkness light is useless and without devil nobody go reason God side.... Abeg all dis people wey dey ask if cultism dey pay money enter people account... Ur church abi mosque don pay money enter ur account b4? See do wetin makes yu happy at end all of us will stil die....abi people wey catch fire for all dos fuel explosion na cultism kill dem? Abi ll dis people that dies untimely na cultism kill all of them abi? One tin must kill a man

What a response!

There is nothing better in life than dying in a good conscience-SIR. The innocent that die in natural causes, fire, boko haram etc.. ARE REJOICING FROM THE MOMENT THEY GO-not the cultist.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nicepoker(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2015
iampoar:
False!!! Non of these is applicable.
I'm proud to be a BUCCANEERS ⚓️⚓️⚓️
Alora Sea Lords!!!
SMH. See what u are proud of.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by maxti: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2015
ajahexcel:
If there is an inscription on the faces of people we come across daily telling us who they are, then we will have less chances of making the wrong friends.

But Nature has denied us that capacity of reading people's personality by mere appearance.

This Post is written to mark out the non-obvious signs that your boyfriend is a cultist and you don't know it.

Quick to the Point:

The Red, Yellow, Blue etc colors have been colonized by cultists. If your boyfriend is always in red, black, etc, not just trouser or shirt but dominantly red example Phone pack, wrist watch, Glasses, face-cap, etc.

Most Cultist don't go out during the day because of their fear of rival cultist and if they must go out in the day, they always do that in group. They prefer night movement because they perpetrate evil in the dark hours.

If he is fond of leaving the lodge often in the night only to return at odd hours, that is a sign pointing to cultism.

If your boyfriend has this clique of friends that are always together sharing same symbols unknown, colors of evil, mystery words etc, then you might have been with a cultist without knowing it.

Cultist are aware that they will always cause trouble that will make them become hunted. In taking precaution, they do not tell people their apartment. The obvious is that if people don't freely visit your boyfriend then, he might be a cultist.

5. Strange Tattoo:

Although one won't conclude that tattoo is a mark of cultism, but many campus guys who wear tattoo belong to one cult or another. Tattoos like spider, snake, scorpion, axe, cross, etc are pointers that the wearer might belong to a cult.

The above five points among many others tell you that your best friend belong to a cult.

Note: You don't draw conclusions based on just one of the above mentioned points, if the person exhibits at least 3 out of these and any other obvious ones then you can make your inferences.

Cultism kills, Many who have gone down six feet and some who are still alive wish they never joined.

Nice topic. But none of these shows he is a cultists.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Kirinwa: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2015
opedaydydx9:
Where him dey sail go

To Hell fire.
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by massingale(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2015
Tasalina... Whatever is planted on the sea belongs to the owner of the Iceland. All Aroo in the building, may u all sail and neva capsize.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Alao96(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2015
lordhugo:

Not only are you a cultist, you are also uneducated.

Oh!

You are a street blended cultist right?

That's like being the fake of a useless thing.

Made in China (street) Cultist .

Guy u are a fooool oooo..... I no dy surprised because as big as you are... Na water dy ur brain
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by opedaydydx9(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Kirinwa:

To Hell fire.
lmdo
Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2015
ajahexcel:

Quick to the Point:

5. Strange Tattoo:

Wow kids of now a dayz, back in my day doing three out of these was liable to get you killed, you never announced your colors except for jolly or saley.

Everything was sacred, you respected other frats except when they earned a beat down, you never did things for people to notice, you kept it real with your friends and class mates ju or not.

You never ever cast, nor loose guard always wise and engarde. but back then there where no stupid wars, every war was legit then there where also peace talks, no street frats. Then every one had solid OT, with graduation as the Urh.

After you graduated you got a job and focused on the real war, which is living life as a respectable adult.
Funny as it might sound to you kids but back then frat give you a sense of discipline, you never spoke anyhow, you never acted like a tout, you respected everyone. It wasn't something to be proud of, it was sacred and hidden.Now all you have are a bunch of street touts and armed robbers running around killing each other *smh*

either way #cultism kills , #saynotocultism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko's Stars University, Idumuje-Ugboko Nears Completion (Video) / Jamb Cut Off Marks For Universities And Polytechnics / Nov/dec 2012 Waec , Gce Is Finally Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.