Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:25 PM

How Will You Tell Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Tell Her? (2732 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Will You Tell Her? by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
who puts an engagement ring in a glass of drink? dats so lame mehn...
Re: How Will You Tell Her? by cyndax(f): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2015
Orijin101:

If i tell you that while proposing to you (which I'm planning to do already) what will you do? grin
...lol orijin ..till then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Romantic Movie You Can Recommend... / Help# My Girl Friend's Best Friend Is In Love With Me / Natural Pink Lips

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.