Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,997 members, 7,919,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments (740 Views)

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / I Met The Treasury Empty And I , Left It Empty Says, Gej. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments by Lawal76: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday disclosed that he met virtually an empty national treasury on assumption in office on May 29.

Apart from millions of dollars debts the country is owing, the President said it was a national disgrace that state and federal workers in the country are being owed backlog of salaries.

Buhari spoke at a meeting with State House correspondents.

He said: “I hope we are starting gradually. Treasury is virtually empty and debts running into millions of dollars. The fact that state workers and even federal workers have not been paid their salaries is such a disgrace for Nigeria.

“I think Nigeria should be in a position to even pay its workers, this bad management that we find ourselves in we really need your help to protect us from people before they match on us.”

READ MORE http://newswirengr.com/2015/06/22/breaking-i-met-the-treasury-empty-president-buhari-laments/
Re: Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments by Sirniyeh(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
My speaker,
My name is Honourable Dangolo representing Jankara constituency.

Mr speaker, concerning this case,

Barcanistar and Fire Fire have case to answer. They are needed here to explain why their Master left our treasury almost empty.

Failure to show up qualifies them for 4yrs ban till end of Buhari's tenure

My submission
Re: Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments by 9niceguy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Fire on the mountain. Let mr jonathan come and say something to this
Re: Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments by majalisa(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Lawal76:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday disclosed that he met virtually an empty national treasury on assumption in office on May 29.

Apart from millions of dollars debts the country is owing, the President said it was a national disgrace that state and federal workers in the country are being owed backlog of salaries.

Buhari spoke at a meeting with State House correspondents.

He said: “I hope we are starting gradually. Treasury is virtually empty and debts running into millions of dollars. The fact that state workers and even federal workers have not been paid their salaries is such a disgrace for Nigeria.

“I think Nigeria should be in a position to even pay its workers, this bad management that we find ourselves in we really need your help to protect us from people before they match on us.”

READ MORE http://newswirengr.com/2015/06/22/breaking-i-met-the-treasury-empty-president-buhari-laments/
we all know and it is on that mantra u campaigned and got elected so pls put in ur best and fix it.
Re: Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments by morbeta(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
There was a country.
Re: Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments by Sunnymatey(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oga, did Jonathan leave with 9ja Oil, Agric produce, intellectuals? Let it not be that l wasted my vote on u. U promise to fix the rod in 9ja, now u have 9ja fix it.
Re: Breaking: “I Met The Treasury Empty”– President Buhari Laments by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Then CHANGE it

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Already Confused? Read Etcetera’s Opinion / Press Release:apc Youth League On Nass Leadership Crisis. / Buhari Has No Moral Right To Speak On Debt And Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.