Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel (688 Views)

Why Would A Single Female Friend Tell You... / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by waxboy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
If your fiance comes to you to sample her that shes realy in the mood..what wil you do..wil you let her go,or over sample her
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by vizkiz: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
I will tell her to strip!if she does that, then I'll believe she trully needs the condo...cuz you can't trust these girls nowadays, might be a setup you know undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by waxboy(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pele padi e folow me
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
And what is wrong with that?
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by powerfulsettingz: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Then I will label her specimen A right away
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by powerfulsettingz: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
And what is wrong with that?
do u really mean nothing is wrong with that in that context?
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
I dont know o..
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by U2ice(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
My guy run ooo....TRAP!
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by waxboy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
She ask me her you okobo coz i refuse r request
Re: If Your Fiance Friend Tell You To Sample Her..how Wil You Feel by waxboy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
She ask me Shey you b okobo coz i refuse r request

(1) (Reply)

To Love A Woman / It Is Tough To Be A Woman / Romantic Things That Turns Your Partner On [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.