Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) (45563 Views)

Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2015
misscastle:
Mmm.. cute beard tho, is that not masaa the other lady's making? I miss home
sorry
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by meimoks(f): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . Me called Our dearest Patience Jonathan names and ABUSING her? You must be totally outta your mind for that wrong accusation. I am not the type that abuse my elder ones, moreso the ones leading us (The Holy book is also against it), i would have said the same thing if it was PEJ the he/she was referring to. The earlier you start to respect your elders, the better for your future kid. My cent!

cool you're your mother's son, God bless her.

Who is Jamie Abubakar
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by mizvee(f): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Kin sa masaa ne? grin
Mix with yahuza suya
wayyo!!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You dare call our First Lady a Klepto? It is so obvious your parents did not train you well. Perhaps they do, but a gutter girl will always be one. *Hiss*
your first lady you said... bravo
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2015
Aboki. Thread

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Ahmed4002(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2015
mizvee:
wayyo!!
masu kwadayi na dai yawa ( longer throat people too much )
Oya Leeme order yahuza suya for you with fura
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by ngubojioke: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
angryDid all you guys who have been abusive and unruly on the person of the First Lady of this great nation whether previous or now, noticed this warning in red print by the moderator (Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section)? How dear anyone insult our first lady or the first family, it shows how ignorant and childish you are. I plead with all of you to desist from it henceforth, you may not be aware that you are attracting a curse upon your life.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2015
fx45:

Isnt Aisha the pretentious lady with the expensive wristwatch?

Poverty shall always visit you with 21 gun salute, to celebrate your disdain for life luxury.
May palm kernel serve as your meat in your watery okra soup and stew

1 Like

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by arewatech(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Ka bari dan uwa grin
Muna da kayan kwadayi ai sosai

cheesy
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Caseless: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . You dare call our First Lady a Klepto? It is so obvious your parents did not train you well. Perhaps they do, but a gutter girl will always be one. *Hiss*
mike...

Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by carzola(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Buh the AKARA never dawn why hin der remove am? grin grin grin
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2015
misscastle:

I've never tried the two. And I can't speak Hausa fluently embarassed
tongue
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2015
Chinachriss:
Is he not human? Or is there anything special?

I wonder oo when no be say e get 2 head undecided
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2015
condralbede:
Don't you use to call our ex first lady names too during her husband's regime your parents has finally trained you well now?hypocrite tongue grin tongue
............ If you can read and comprehend, you should have seen my reply to someone that said the same thing you just did just after my post you quoted that , i personally never insulted our dearest Patience Jonathan for once. I think I'm tired to reply all you guys that thinks everyone says trash about elders, especially our leaders. And if that is the way you go about living your life, I'll advice you to stop it now..... God bless.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2015
meforyou1:
did your parents train you well when u called PEJ Mama Piss?
............ If you can read and comprehend, you should have seen my reply to someone that said the same thing you just did just after my post you quoted that , i personally never insulted our dearest Patience Jonathan for once. I think I'm tired to reply all you guys that thinks everyone says trash about elders, especially our leaders. And if that is the way you go about living your life, I'll advice you to stop it now..... God bless.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 23, 2015
Bonapart:
your first lady you said... bravo
. . . . . Yea my first Lady, Chinese man!!!!!!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2015
meimoks:

cool you're your mother's son, God bless her.

Who is Jamie Abubakar
. . . . . God bless you so much also sis. God bless your parents for bringing you up so well.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2015
Cetona:

Uncle Mikey, your blood dey hot ogrin
. . . . . Bro, Don't mind all these kids that lacks respect jor!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Caseless:
mike...
. . . . . Caseless ma guy! Wazzup bro? Been a while. Hope you doing good? Safe bro!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by braimeddy: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2015
Who is he deceiving? I hope when the Ramadan is over he'll continue frying Akara for the masses.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by bloodkiller: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:

aisha Buhari is a prostitute
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
lucilicious:
very funny..I don't see hw growing beards is a religious tin
it's very funny indeed,some foo.lish Americans and some Nigerians see some people with beards and call them Terrorists,call them Bin Laden etc
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jamil is a good muslim lad.. i wish he could also share his bank account with the poor to show he is a fully committed muslim grin grin
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Belmot(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
adamskutty:
ooooh ma ma my goodness shocked , from which planet did u come from? Babe! So u mean u are in this forum and "mister" adams didn't know about it? embarassed embarassed U are indeed an epitome of beauty, my heart melted at the sight of ur picccccture. grin embarassed
Agbaya cheesy
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by BLOTRS: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
modelmike7:
sorry,not that i support you or the person that called aisha a klepto, just wanted to correct you...Nigeria does not have a first lady.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by adamskutty(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Belmot:
Agbaya cheesy
Agbaya cheesy
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by 2dillu2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chinachriss:
Is he not human? Or is there anything special?
It was for the sake of the Holy month that is why it's special
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by 3ace(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

My dear, I have your antedote: eating taking beans products, take ampicillin - the one with black and yellow colour. I learnt this from uncle who also has the same reaction with any meal made with beans.

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ letter of undertaking.
I really don't like taking drugs as I believe they have side effects whether immediately or in the future. I only take them when it's absolutely necessary. I can give it a try though especially when I'm going out so that I won't embarrass myself. The highest my family can do is that letter; outsiders go embarrass me so tey I go regret say why I comot sef. And talking about letter of undertaking, d tin funny abi? Na so me sef dey laugh o wen I hear am. The last time I was made to write that letter was in school. Thanks for the tip though; Have fun!
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
BLOTRS:

sorry,not that i support you or the person that called aisha a klepto, just wanted to correct you...Nigeria does not have a first lady.
. . . . . Okay, thanks for the correction bro. I hereby address her as the wife of the President, now and hereafter.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
3ace:
I really don't like taking drugs as I believe they have side effects whether immediately or in the future. I only take them when it's absolutely necessary. I can give it a try though especially when I'm going out so that I won't embarrass myself. The highest my family can do is that letter; outsiders go embarrass me so tey I go regret say why I comot sef. And talking about letter of undertaking, d tin funny abi? Na so me sef dey laugh o wen I hear am. The last time I was made to write that letter was in school. Thanks for the tip though; Have fun!

Have fun too.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by xcolanto(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is he campaigning for any political post?? Because the last time I saw this kind of stunt was when the dura born' wife was campaigning! Now she is there you cannot see her near the akara sellers not to talk of akara. Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo) by teabully(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
misscastle:
Mmm.. cute beard tho, is that not masaa the other lady's making? I miss home
what part of d north r u frm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.