Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (56016 Views)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by kingsleyuk2003(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by 1miccza: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
What's hilarious about this?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by siegfried99(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Olosho.com grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by kwenu: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
see currupt minds, even see the comments of females who will become future mothers. too bad
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by rhamsody1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
rubbish niyen jorrubbish niyen jorrubbish niyen jor
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by IlekeHD: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol sounds like onila
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Eshinery(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin grin Babes ain't ssmiling...

Chics ain't loyal grin...
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hoyinkansola & Alezy se here be like watsapp for una eyes? I kinda enjoy your confabulation sha. Go on. grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hahaha grin

She wants the pis†on as well
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by limamintruth: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Vveni(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lol this is funny
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
MasterWayne:
zendaya cloeman My future wife. grin
She's bae. cool
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by sage2(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moscorinho:
Dat guy is in Same group wit me, d group dat gals beg to bang Dem cause we r gud at wat we do.

So sex is what you do? I never knew it is an occupation. As for me o, I think I am a selfish fucker. I must also enjoy her as much as she enjoy me when we are just doing it for free. But if I am paying, I will just chill and enjoy the BJ and all the riding I paid for - she must work for her money.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by 9jatatafo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
The guy got magic stick and the chick wants share of the cake
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by sage2(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin Babes ain't ssmiling...

Chics ain't loyal grin...

Don't tell me you also ain't loyal. You have got a great body there.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
sage2:

Don't tell me you also ain't loyal. You have got a great body there.
Why should I stick or play around with a remnant undecided undecided?
Ex of friends, and any other close associates should be RESPECTED, and if possible, avoided..

Depends on how people see sex though angry.

Thanks for the compliment wink..
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by kinibigdeal(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
I blame PDP for this undecidedI blame PDP for this

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by BoldSont(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
She wants the koko
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
she wants the di.ck.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by MasterWayne(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
used to chat with her once. we've lost contact now tho. embarassed
Nneka123:
She's bae. cool
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by ghidefemi(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Akosbaba:
na wa o,see as she prolong simple matter

I wonder o
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by 1stola: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
elantraceey:
The girl is crazy undecided grin grin
I saw just saw a lady whose bweast is about to burst her blouse?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by sage2(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Ex of friends, and any other close associates should be RESPECTED, and if possible, avoided..

You are welcome. How is it going down in PHC? I have heard interesting tales of how PHC peeps get down.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by beyoncausme: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
interesting....
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by tuffgongjo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
boboLIL:
' The 0nly g00d tin ah heard abt u is sex and I'm w0nderin if ah can get s0me 0f dat'.....gals gals gals....chai
Tell Ray or Steven to loan you his "Glasses".
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
ggrin:
shocked lipsrsealed
Hilarious signature bro.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by Roughfyzay(m): 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Na today e don dey happen?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by MrBasketball: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pineapp:
I refuse to join the crowd:

I didn't find this anything close to being hilarious embarassedI refuse to join the crowd:

I didn't find this anything close to being hilarious embarassed
I refuse to join the crowd:

I didn't find this anything close to being hilarious embarassed
Pretending she don't understand the post... *Hypocrisy at its peak*

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by petkoffDrake(m): 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
hoyinkansola:
grin
say something
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart by petkoffDrake(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

damn! are u married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.