Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom (4804 Views)

Ex-first Lady Patience Jonathan Sighted At Skyebank In Abuja / Ex-first Lady Patience Jonathan Sighted At Skyebank In Abuja / Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by lordhugo(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Runaway presido!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Raphtop(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2015
this man i see in that picture doesnt look healthy o.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by kaboninc(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2015
Ewuro4:
See a relaxed man. I like him.
So you do like him?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Ewuro4: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2015
kaboninc:

So you do like him?

And why won't I ?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2015
Ad clueless as ever
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by tundej10(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Flowrymz:
GEJ Look like complete mumu shaaa... *Just passing* beef me and die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

some of your dad is not handsome like GEJ ..ruthless idiot
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by frankyychiji(f): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Mekybliss:
GEJ doing the buhari pose angry grin
Oloosho! Olobo Gee Pee tank! Anumanu!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Mekybliss(f): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2015
frankyychiji:
Oloosho! Olobo Gee Pee tank! Anumanu!
I wish you the same dear

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
funny how nobody really cares about this man anymore..failure really has no friends
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by islandmoon: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Nigerian leaders even with all the looted fund and fans still found it risky to stay in a country they ruled, controlled for years and still hoping to rule again, this shows Nigeria is just a company been ran by politician for the aim of making profit and run to other place to enjoy it, this is a man who said he want to rule us again, now enjoying his life in the UK with his second wife, its a SHAME!! and some people are calling his their hero for abandoning them here in the country he mismanaged with several oil fund missing!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by kaboninc(m): 8:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Ewuro4:

And why won't I ?
Issssoraitt. cheesy
I like those who like him.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by wisehouse(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2015
myselfonly:
"Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan is looking well-rested, buoyant and seemingly happy if I may use that word.

Sighted recently in the United kingdom, the picture says it all. Life after presidency seems good.

Chinedu Ozordi, as pictured, bumped into him at London’s Heathrow Airport and took this photo with him, posting it on Twitter with caption: “Goodluck goes to London. Without the bowler hat”

https://mobile.twitter.com/chineduozordi/media/grid?idx=2
bros joe biko enjoy, u deserve more!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2015
seems he has changed his hairstyle grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by ikechukwu354(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015
shegebanti:
Shameless he goat

won't blame you, its your upbringing and the other three people that liked the post. Thats why the country is still this way.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Mcowubaba: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2015
shegebanti:
Shameless he goat going to chill in another man's land knwing hw he left is own home, well is a pitty, if he can beat his chest nd say say he did well 4 his pple y running to UK? Did he see any british PM coming to chill here, y not chill in otueke? Just see hw senseless and shameless our leaders are;after looting the run away in d name of goin 2 rest, wat did u do? Nemessis will catch up wit u sooner or latter. Ole. Hero my booth.
cheesy grin tongue

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by frankyychiji(f): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2015
Mekybliss:
I wish you the same dear
who is your dear? Nkita laa gi igbu!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sighted In The United Kingdom by Mekybliss(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
frankyychiji:
who is your dear? Nkita laa gi igbu!
you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Youths Let Us Reason On To Develop The Region's Economy / Buhari Robot Offs As He Falls In Aso Rock VIDEO / Deji Adeyanju - Bokoharam Executes Nigerian Soldiers Captured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.