Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. (33033 Views)

PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by adadadon(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
visita:
Chai! E don be for us ebira people, so even Okun people go first us chop governor?
Na wet in me sef dey wonder oooo
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by adadadon(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
orimahspence:
Have anybody heard about Professor Pius Adesanmi ? An Erudite professor of English in Carleton University Canada. A Seasonal Columnist in premium time, He's from Isanlu area of Kogi state, He's widely travelled and Understand what Governance entails .He's the best bet for for the job .

In Ayo turton's words, We should not wait until Oyinbo people have exhausted his youthfulness and sucked dry the "mundun-mundun" of his ever versatile brain to give him a retirement job as a Minister at over 60 years of age as we wont do.

We complain everyday that the old brigades that have been ruling us since independence have refused to quit the scene, what are we doing to take over from them?
President Obama was 48 years when he became the President of America, David Cameron was 44 years old, Medvedev was 42.
Let's begin to take our destiny in our hands. 
I know this will surprise him, he may even think that I am crazy, but if not now, when?
I want to hear from you especially you Kogites. I am planning to take this as an assignment not just Kogi State, but from whatever state we can identify those who have proven themselves.

Let's experiment with the power of the people, let's make this a target to hit!

We know pius but the Ebiras have not produced governor before
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by adadadon(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
bigerboy200:

Better don't mind dem and Kwara.. wen they want favours from the north,they'll quickly claim north central, but when they want favours from south west,they'll sharply claim "yoruba".. it's all for the sake of power.

Kogi no be yyoruba state .......
The yorubas are barely 20% in that state with the Ebiras and Igalas being 80%

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by ThimmyWood(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2015
wengerjay:
Assorted wines factories will be built in Kogi state if Melaye is elected their Governor.

Bro.... I feel your sarcasm.
You are mouthed.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by aliscomonaj: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by aliscomonaj: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Esperooke:
The Dino I know knows there is no way he can make the guber seat, but being his nature, he likes to curry attention. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if PDP retain Kogi.

Don't see the possibility. Esp if the present governor wins primaries.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by ogazi007(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Prince Audu should give way for other people to do their bit.I am supporting Alh.Yahaya Bello CEO of Fair Plus Transport services.The guy is very young and smart.He is done grate running many successful businesses, and i think that can work to his advantage.His wealth of experience from the private sector could just be what Kogi state really need now.Whoever that won the APC ticket will win the election easily,Governor Wada is tied already he is just hanging on to conduct the swearing in ceremony for the next occupant of the government house.

Dino Melaye will not contest he is just trying to test his popularity again having jeopardize his chance of coming back to the senate in 2019 for the embarrassing behavior he exhibited during the emergence of Saraki as the SP.He won the election courtesy of Buhari's acceptance in his constituency and major part of Kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by sunshine1974(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2015
Pls how much does he have? Too bad u don't know how broke Dino is. He can't even make top 1000 rich guys in kogi. Abeg his poor
Emeskhalifa:
Malaye.......?? Ohhhh d wan that customized the bottle of moet??
Well....think he shud come in, his rich already, I dont think he will even loot the state's treasury.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by sunshine1974(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2015
Dino is just gonna be a joker if at all he wants to contest. Just like okorocha did with d presidency thing.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by sunshine1974(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2015
I will agree with u about yahaya but disagree agree on Dino's role in Saraki's emergence. He has done well as long as I'm concerned.u can have ur own opinion though. I'm specially proud of Dino, I know him personally.
ogazi007:
Prince Audu should give way for other people to do their bit.I am supporting Alh.Yahaya Bello CEO of Fair Plus Transport services.The guy is very young and smart.He is done grate running many successful businesses, and i think that can work to his advantage.His wealth of experience from the private sector could just be what Kogi state really need now.Whoever that won the APC ticket will win the election easily,Governor Wada is tied already he is just hanging on to conduct the swearing in ceremony for the next occupant of the government house.

Dino Melaye will not contest he is just trying to test his popularity again having jeopardize his chance of coming back to the senate in 2019 for the embarrassing behavior he exhibited during the emergence of Saraki as the SP.He won the election courtesy of Buhari's acceptance in his constituency and major part of Kogi state.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by dbestuncle: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2015
oro maa se dino ki e je gomino tika, adura nwra kii omo okun nje gomino. Asiko in naa ki iru fe be ro sele. Olorun hie gba oun a.amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by HzRF(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2015
amakaffy:

Sir! Tinubu control 80% of the party... both the state and the centre... and if not Tinubu maleyeIngrate can never get dat senate ticket...
And tinubu still controls 80%

And hw popular is he will help
Era of imposition has gone
Those thieves nw have options
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Nokiax2(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2015
We need prince Audu back on track, since he left office, our state remain in chamble under PDP. We cant afford dis any more.
He have real ideology to govern de state.
Our prince must come back.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Belmot(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2015
CeceNene:
Ok I know it's non of my business but when will the ebira speaking tribe produce a governor in that state
Igalas won't let go of that position.... Ebiras and yorubas should come together and produce a candidate. Kogi state is very unlucky when it comes to producing performing governors. I wish them the best.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Belmot(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2015
adadadon:

Kogi no be yyoruba state .......
The yorubas are barely 20% in that state with the Ebiras and Igalas being 80%
It has never been a yoruba state before na
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Charly68: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dino is a political Gambler ,it is better he does not waste his money on primary . He is not a loyal party man & I doubt if APC would allow him to clinch the top job.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Creamish(f): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Echelle:
but Dino get small swag nah........ He should go ahead no shaking!

hehehe...i'm with u on this. I wish him well...let's c how far he gets. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Caseless:
Shey he's a senator already?

Leave that one for Audu abeg.

Dino is too arrogant to be a governor.
And whats the correlation between arrogance and good governance?
If he like make him disrespect everybody if he go give us good governnance na him we want
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by visita: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
CeceNene:
Ok I know it's non of my business but when will the ebira speaking tribe produce a governor in that state
You sure its non of your business? Ohunene?
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Profkomolafe(m): 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
madridguy:
Dino stay where you are...You can never win anything under APC again cos you have outshine/outsmart your master " APC ". Do you think the likes of Jagaban , Oyegun, Lai Mohammed to mention few will follow you to Kogi for your campaign ? you must be joking.
at lagos mega rally, he was damn humble 2 jagaban bt immediately he won, he became a rebel. I pity his political career.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:
He already shot himself in the leg by his immature conduct during the Senate Presidency election saga.

Even if he should win the primary he will not be allowed to fly the APC flag. I hope the party can get a cool headed, intelligent, hard-working and loyal party man that will fly that flag in the governorship election.

You speak my mind bro. Truth is, the Igalas have being in power since the creation of Kogi State and there is almost nothing to show for it, I don't mean to sound like a bigot bro, but the okun area of the state has well-meaning and equally hard-working sons who will do better when given the chance. One such persons is Olusola George Olumoroti. My only prayer is that my people will get it right this time!
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by muhyeenisce(m): 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
ROCKJ1:
Let Dino remain where he is in the Senate. Prince Audu is the right man for the job. Since he was overthrown by the PDP, Kogi State has not progressed. He is needed back.
we no more need igala as our governor again they have done worst to the state already
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by muhyeenisce(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Caseless:
Shey he's a senator already?

Leave that one for Audu abeg.

Dino is too arrogant to be a governor.
Godforbid Audu...no more igala governor for kogi state.. Okun or ebira re welcome
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by davinchi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dino is a very smart politician , he is not interested in becoming the governor yet, especially when it means that he is going to compete with his boss Audu for the ticket. He is only joining the race to step down and work for Audu to become governor so that his coming back to senate in 2019 will be secured when Audueventually is the sitting governor

ayusco85:
Dino melaye is a politician with no political ideology.

Anywhere belle face politician
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by Caseless: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Godforbid Audu...no more igala governor for kogi state.. Okun or ebira re welcome

Wait and see. Let's see how you win with just 8 LG frm okun and ibira put together.
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
dbestuncle:
oro maa se dino ki e je gomino tika, adura nwra kii omo okun nje gomino. Asiko in naa ki iru fe be ro sele. Olorun hie gba oun a.amin
Re: Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. by laudate: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
stabillo:

You're joking, Tinubu isn't controlling any sh*t in Kogi... people are tired of Smart Adeyemi and Aro isn't in a popular party besides Dino has most from kogi LGA , tied in other LGAs

May Dino Melaye never win an election in Kogi State again. Who are those proposing him for governor? Like I stated on another thread:

Dino Melaye is a disgrace. He represents Kogi West which has the worst network of roads in the entire state, nay, in the entire country...if am not mistaken.

Daily, lives are lost on the Kabba - Mopamuro - Isanlu road and Dino has done nothing to help reverse the trend, by ensuring that the roads are fixed and the carnage is reduced. His predecessor Smart Adeyemi was no better. Smart was always getting embroiled in controversy, conflict and unnecessary arguments, until he was taken out. Dino has now taken over the baton. Under Smart's watch the roads deteriorated further, and public utilities in Kogi West became non-existent. shocked shocked shocked

Instead of Dino Melaye to concentrate on revamping the fortunes of the area, he has decided to expose his clueless, 'money-miss-road' persona to the world. angry The deputy governor of Kogi State also comes from that area, yet their people still suffer from a lot of backwardness and horrible lack of development. sad

Dino Melaye needs to tell the world how he made his money. Last time I checked, he was not on the board of any multi-national or publicly quoted company. Neither does he have any shareholding in any marginal field or an upstream oil & gas company. undecided

Those clapping for him, should bear in mind that when push comes to shove, the likes of Dino Melaye will have no hiding place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of Obasanjo With Buhari At The State House / Dele Alake: Obasanjo’s Mischief And Hypocrisy On Display Again / Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.