Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,478 members, 7,978,559 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:17 AM

SINNERS ALL Romans 3:9-26 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SINNERS ALL Romans 3:9-26 (373 Views)

Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SINNERS ALL Romans 3:9-26 by graluxxy054(f): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2015
I read a story about a woman who was dying. She had lived a good and moral life and had never felt she needed a Savior. But when a minister offered to come and talk with her, she allowed him to visit. The pastor explained the way of salvation by grace through faith in Christ. Emphasizing that Jesus died for the sins of everyone in the world, including her, he urged her to trust the Savior.
The woman responded, "Do you mean to tell me that if I'm going to be saved, I have to come to God on exactly the same terms as anyone else- even the most wicked person in the world?" "That's right," the pastor answered, "there's only one way." The woman thought for a moment and then declared, "Well, if that's the case, I want no part of it!"
Because of her pride and her unwillingness to come to Christ as a sinner, she had to face the judgement of God. She failed to recognize that even "good" people do not qualify to stand before a holy God.
We all need a Savior to deliver us from all our sins. We must humbly admit our guilt, acknowledge that we could never save ourselves, and by faith receive the gift of eternal life that God so freely gives. The Lord graciously offers salvation to all- because we are all sinners.
>>> Richard W. De Haan

Good morning
Re: SINNERS ALL Romans 3:9-26 by Mikefrik(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2018
God bless you op. you see many people are just so ignorant. And some actually know the truth but decide to go their own way. (self righteousness), thinking that they're better than others. No body is righteous, the word of God made that known in (Rom 3:10). we all need Jesus Christ because he's the only way. whether we like it or not God remains God, no man can change him, and he cannot change his word because of any man. (John 3:16) for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever....... You see he doesn't force anyone, it's you that must believe and be saved.
Re: SINNERS ALL Romans 3:9-26 by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Jan 27
graluxxy054:
■ I read a story about a woman who was dying. She had lived a good and moral life and had never felt she needed a Savior. But when a minister offered to come and talk with her, she allowed him to visit. The pastor explained the way of salvation by grace through faith in Christ. Emphasizing that Jesus died for the sins of everyone in the world, including her, he urged her to trust the Savior.
The woman responded, "Do you mean to tell me that if I'm going to be saved, I have to come to God on exactly the same terms as anyone else- even the most wicked person in the world?" "That's right," the pastor answered, "there's only one way." The woman thought for a moment and then declared, "Well, if that's the case, I want no part of it!"
Because of her pride and her unwillingness to come to Christ as a sinner, she had to face the judgement of God. She failed to recognize that even "good" people do not qualify to stand before a holy God.
We all need a Savior to deliver us from all our sins. We must humbly admit our guilt, acknowledge that we could never save ourselves, and by faith receive the gift of eternal life that God so freely gives. The Lord graciously offers salvation to all- because we are all sinners.
>>> Richard W. De Haan Good morning
Rubbish! She faced no judgment of God's excerpt the same one set by God in [b]Genesis 3 vs 19 [/b]where God declared that all those who die outside of His Law will perish in the grave at the end of their lives here on earth. undecided

Let me guess, the ones who concocted this tale about a woman and God's judgment were none other than your pastors and mogs who concoct their delusions regarding the God of Israel as they go. undecided

2. No we do not! Jesus Christ was clear that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel. Last I checked, not everyone in the world is one of the Lost sheep of Israel, so how can we all need a savior to deliver us from what you claim are sins? This lie you perpetrate is against Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Get Customised Paper Air Freshener For Your Religious Org. / Click On This Picture And See Our Prophet Name.... / The Wealth Of Figure 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.