Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa (1088 Views)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Obasanjo Currently Meeting With Buhari Inside Aso Rock / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa by metroparrot: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Here are more photos of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in his office in Aso Rock.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/06/more-photos-of-vp-osinbajo-in-his.html

Re: More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa by metroparrot: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2015

Re: More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2015
I admire and so much respect this man like kilode! Even though, he is insulted and called all sorts, my admiration for him keeps increasing.

The media team of the VP should reduce the rate at which they upload his pictures on social media . Too much of everything is bad.

The should only release pictures once in a blue moon.

Paparazzi time is over! Now is the time to work.

GOD bless PMB
GOD bless PYO
GOD bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa by mrvitalis(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2015
Enough already... .. Please get to work
Re: More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa by sammyj: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2015
I admire this man so much too. I foresee a president in making after PMB's exit. wink
Re: More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa by sammyj: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Bros he is already at his desk working, maybe you should be the one to go to work !!!! cheesy cool grin grin grin grin
mrvitalis:
Enough already... .. Please get to work
Re: More Photos Of VP Osinbajo In His Office Inside Aso Villa by jajaswag: 11:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Make u start work, enough of dis pictures tinz.
Nigerians xpectations ar high dan dis panparazi pics dat u n ur boss are doing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Lock Down City Of Calabar -vice Pres. Osinbajo / Why's Ambode Doing This To Lagos Pics / Where Is Amaechi In Buhari's Delegation To The USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.