Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Are Miracles Real? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Miracles Real? (3966 Views)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25! / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Miracles Real? by todak(m): 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2009
Really Miracles are real, Jesus performed miracles in his time, remember also that he performed little or not much in his home town cos they did not believe. Listen there is a level that when you walk with God when miracles can be performed through you. It also needs Faith, remember there are different faith we have Little Faith, Faith like a Mustard seed, GReat Faith and so on. Ones Faith in God being able to perform miracles through or to you and Righteousness determine your miracles, do not misqoute me, that only the righteous gets miracle, but for miracle to pass through you, you must be perfectly Holy, Prayerful with fasting, Obedience and have Great Faith in God. And with that creitaria, how many of our pastors or we ourselves can do that which is listed, hardly can we find and you we want miracles to happen. I have never seen an unrighteous man perform miracles also I am not saying Pastors are not unrighteous, but they need to go extra mile with God for him to use them.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by 0thello: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2009
Depends on what your definition of miracle is.

Supernaturalism, Well there's no evidence for any of those claims (no good evidence anyway) but if miracles are just highly unlikely but POSSIBLE phenomenons like planet formation, lottery winning etc then yeah sure.

Those things however have nothing to do with supernaturality.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by marvisjoy: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2009
Miracles in time of Jesus was real,but these our so called MOG are all arrangees miracle,thanks to NBC for banning them to air their fake miracles on Tv
Re: Are Miracles Real? by Spoofed(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2009
If miracles are real you won't be here asking if they are real or not. Is the sun real?

We see miracles everyday. Technologies of the world are miracles.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by oloriooko(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ poster.

You will know when you need one.
Stop the rubbish and face reality: M-I-R-A-C-L-E-S are R-E-A-L!!!
angry
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Are Miracles Real? by kolaoloye(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2009
Yes, MIRACLES are real. If it is truly a miracle then there is no excuse for it not to be real.
                                    I personally believe in Miracles
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2009
dats good
Re: Are Miracles Real? by vanderjo(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2009
It beats my imagination that people still don't believe in miracles,it happens in our lives,just that you don't see it,that you are alive is a miracle,i have seen miracles happen,you either take it or live it,there is no need arguing about it.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by banom(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ Topic,

Pastor there is a miracle here, ( this man came here with K leg now he has Bow leg)

Those believing God for their miracles should sow a seed of 100,000 naira in the life of the man of God,

The money is it a bribe for God ?
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2009
pls what we are talking about is the miracles that the pastors performed,that we are asking if its real.God miracle is ever there and i believe in it but not the one staged managed by our so called pastors.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 2:39am On Mar 31, 2009
We have over floged this issue. Why do you think NBC banned TV sations from airing miracles?because they are all staged managed,i doubt if any pastor in nigeria can cast out ogbanje spirit.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by vanderjo(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2009
@poster,
miracles are very real,how can you know if it is real when you don't belive it,i am a living witness of it,have you prayed to God and miraculously you get a job you didn't apply for,where there was no lobbying, knew nobody and guess what i was elevated to a high stool,infact i have no prior experince of Accounting though it was what i read and i end up being an accountant of a very big organisation,i don't have ICAN,that is miracle.man.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by realpastor: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2009
I think what the poste meant is that no genuine miracle can be performed by pastors,i dont know what to say about this. But you getting a job was indeed a miracle between you and God,no one layed his hand on you and a self determination
Re: Are Miracles Real? by mazaje(m): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2009
why will any of the gods out there heal an amputee?
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2009
Mazaje,has your own god heal an amputee before?
Re: Are Miracles Real? by mazaje(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2009
segyemaro:

Mazaje,has your own god heal an amputee before?

you keep saying that i am a muslim, i am not. . . . .
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2009
Cos u dont approach christain issues as a christain.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by mazaje(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2009
segyemaro:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Miracles Real? by tnk24: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2009
segyemaro:

segyemaro, your observation on mazaje is very correct. The few of his comments I had come across clearly shows he is not a Christian.

It's clear that miracles are not real to the poster otherwise he will not be asking such question.

We have lot of people out there who are not really interested in obeying and doing the things of God rather they are consumed by their desires to seek for miracles at all cost and some people out there decided to take full advantage of this to exploit those who are desperate for miracles. So, we have people doing all sorts in the name of miracles, genuine or otherwise. The bottomline is: we have real miracles and those that are not real.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by eghosaobas: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2009
My dear,i can swear that no pastor in nigeria as far as i am concern can perform any miracle,God can perform miracle to you when you cry out to him rather than kneeling in front of a pastor to lay his hand on you with the magic rings they are wearing. So my submission is that cry to God for your miracle cos we have some blind pastors that are ooo.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by realpastor: 2:57am On Apr 02, 2009
Hmmmmm
Re: Are Miracles Real? by marvisjoy: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2009
I always doubt that their funny rings.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2009
Ok oooo
Re: Are Miracles Real? by eghosaobas: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2009
Yes thats exactly wat is happening.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by realpastor: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2009
This question should be directed to christ embassy members, ARE MIRACLE REAL?
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2009
Over to you CE members,at least una dey do some miracle for una church,the thing na real?
Re: Are Miracles Real? by realpastor: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2009
Is there no more CE members in this room?
Re: Are Miracles Real? by kenny888: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
Its seems chris oyakhilome member are still sleeping. Are miracles real?
Re: Are Miracles Real? by kenny888: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2009
I say were are the chris members, you people should answer this simple question.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by segyemaro(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2009
They are obviously sleeping. Can someone tell CE members to respond.
Re: Are Miracles Real? by realpastor: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hmmmmmm na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haters Kumuyi Live On TV / Catholic Answers- Mary, The Queen Of Heaven!! / Tudor, Krayola. . . On God Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.