Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,762 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) (50165 Views)

Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Photos Of Newlyweds: Comedian Jedi Ayo And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Lovely!
among them who is your hero?who is your role model? abi you don tire? grin
temitemi1:
Lovely!
among them who is your hero?who is your role model? abi you don tire?
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by demmy0325(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
sweetorgasm:
shoro niyen
.... Mumu.. grin
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by pweetybhy(f): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lovely... my friendship of life.... nice one olajumoke cheesy
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by dwayni: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
She looks hot AF from back shot
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Larrylarex(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
alambiafra:
okay.

Clown, are you not also posting this from the so called 'zoo forum?' That's a wrong way to attract visitors
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by alambiafra: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Larrylarex:

Clown, are you not also posting this from the so called 'zoo forum?' That's a wrong way to attract visitors

I have to break into the zoo first in order to liberate my brothers trapped inside it.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by harry509: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
seguntheblogger:

Source : http://streetgist.com/see-how-popular-comedian-proposed-to-girlfriend-photos/
tank GOD 4 dem, dis is d season of propose ooh. I tink I shud strt seachn 4 a vry 9ice girl now. Bcus no time again.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Good. Mine is loading... smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by vigasimple(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
MosakuAW:
A woman who marry a comendian should always note that, anything the man does in the marriage is a joke even when he cheat on you, na still joke.

Enjoy your life

The same can also be said of the woman, they are usually born 'comedian' and everything they do is acting including putting a bit of super story to it.

Congrats anyway to the couple.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
lovly heels...good for them
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
vigasimple:

The same can also be said of the woman, they are usually born 'comedian' and everything they do is acting including putting a bit of super story to it.

Congrats anyway to the couple.

Haaahaaa! You are right my bro.

It is well.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
AsanwaKC:
lovly heels...good for them
Hmmmm! Women and shoes.
You like shoes abi.
How your eyes take go there.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by omojaytee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Now I tink dts a veri stupid tin to do,why chose anoda man's occasion as the best place to propose to ur woman and den takin away the attention meant for the celebrant...#jst saying undecided
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hersexynez:
so sexy
U ?
Na wa for u ooo
Wetin dey sexy for here now
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by princedoz: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
What if the babe had said no?
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Kanmyos(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat...gesticulates...#her own better
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
jascon1:
abi ooo. Na until wedding finish na person go fit believe this kind guy o. Make the girl never day happy yet o
. yes na.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by JOEmystic(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
LMAO!
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by zeyney(f): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..so u people do not hav lightskin females in that Nigeria....abi?..juss askin!! (no ofoeinse) angry
Na People Like U Dey Mk Women Bleach Nd Yet U Still Complain Wen She Has Turned White#smh#
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by talk2cj08(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hersexynez:
so sexy
U mean Romantic?
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by otusnorahs(f): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] wow, sweet. Congrats to dem.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by uch21(f): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
nke a dikwa nice
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nice...............

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Rick9(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Jedi popular comedian uh , never heard any of his jokes tho.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by 190: 1:51am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..so u people do not hav lightskin females in that Nigeria....abi?..juss askin!! (no ofoeinse) angry

Shut up you ediot
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by mranswer: 2:19am On Jun 24, 2015
He can easily say " oh come on you know I'm joking right" after that abi no be comedian?
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2015
demmy0325:
Season of proposals... Waitin for ishi.love and sweetorgasm.. grin
Bros why you no tag ishilove complete Or abi u dy fear her Infact make I find trouble small ishilove ishilove ishilove ishilove ishilove ishilove
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Larrylarex(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2015
alambiafra:

I have to break into the zoo first in order to liberate my brothers trapped inside it.
Sometimes i wonder if you guys are for real, I know many ibos who are level headed in real life but on nairaland, you guys will be behaving like idiots...sebi you dey talk of secession, make dem even allow una go first cos me don tire for all these your din about biafra, but if you go, no just try come back o! We go do biafra-must-go bag for you
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

Question for the gods. :-/

tell us the country you're from.
Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by MrCork: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Question for the gods. :-/

tell us the country you're from.

PEKAM, South East London!!! angry

Wikilick:
Peckham is a district of south-east London, England, 3.5 miles (5.6 km) south-east of Charing Cross.
"Peckham" is a Saxon place name meaning the village of the River Peck, a small stream that ran through the district until it was enclosed in 1823. Archaeological evidence indicates earlier Roman occupation in the area, although the name of this settlement is lost.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Jedi Ayo Proposes To Girlfriend (photos) by Hawlahscho(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

PEKAM, South East London!!! angry

Wikilick:
Peckham is a district of south-east London, England, 3.5 miles (5.6 km) south-east of Charing Cross.
"Peckham" is a Saxon place name meaning the village of the River Peck, a small stream that ran through the district until it was enclosed in 1823. Archaeological evidence indicates earlier Roman occupation in the area, although the name of this settlement is lost.

Kwat!!!!!!!!! shocked

why naw? it's OK shocked

Anyway, back to your question up there, not all our girls are dark but most are and that's what we expect since that's nature of Africa.

Your question is dumb kind of. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Fedayo Rufai Buys Toyota Matrix. Fans React (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.