Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,021 members, 7,915,969 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

Godwin: Korede Bello Gives Away Money On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godwin: Korede Bello Gives Away Money On Twitter (1400 Views)

4 Photos Of Korede Bello That Will Make You Shout 'godwin!!!' / Korede Bello Gives Annie Idibia A Gentle Hug (Photos) / Godwin(korede Bello) Sax Version By Jaysax. Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godwin: Korede Bello Gives Away Money On Twitter by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nigeria’s Mega Star and Mavin Artiste, Korede Bello who recently dropped the video to his smashing hit single ‘Godwin’ took to Twitter Monday night to reward fans.

The give away, which started around 10:45pm on the social networking platform, Twitter got massive engagement from his fans who are fondly called ‘Bellovers’.

Korede centered the giveaway on his new Godwin video, putting up questions from scenes in the video. It was clear that only those who have watched the video could answer the questions correctly.

At the end of the giveaway, More than 20 fans were rewarded with a total sum of half a Million Naira.

Speaking at the end of the giveaway, Korede Bello tweeted:

“This is just my own little way of appreciating you guys for the support and love you keep showing me. He further posted a screen shot of #GodwinAlert twitter trend on Instagram with a caption:

Twitter was alive! My Followers on twitter just had the #GodwinAlerts experience! My Lil way of saying THANK YOU to y’all #Bellovers.. but guess what? Instagram and Facebook’s #Godwin Alerts is going to be MEGA! Stay Tuned.

This leaves us to imagine what will happen in the coming days.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/godwin-korede-bello-gives-away-money-on-twitter/#sthash.jodr4ZiI.9iLhooFW.dpuf

Check my signature too. Thanks.

Re: Godwin: Korede Bello Gives Away Money On Twitter by midolian(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
God don win be that

1 Like

Re: Godwin: Korede Bello Gives Away Money On Twitter by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
midolian:
God don win be that

na sooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Police Caught On Camera Beating A Civilian On The Highways Of Lagos / See The Real Names Of Nigerian Celebrities. / Wizkid Gf Says She’s Been Wit Wizzy For 7 Years As She Wishes Him Hbd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.