Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,486 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' (39166 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Bomb Blast At Military Checkpoint In Biu, Many Feared killed - Mezie Times / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by ooshinibos: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Editor1:
I always knew the previous order was not in the best interest of the nation.
This arrangement is quiet better!

But dis idea of saying one thing today and reversing it the next day can be chronic signs of Agedness, Senility and Amnesia...according to Doctors!

I think it is lack of experience ..but am glad he listen to the advisers ..that's shows he is not rigid and a good leader
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by MizMyColi(f): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
killercute16:
The sense is there already.

Then why do you term me Anti-Buhari?

What empirical evidence do you have for saying so Bro?
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Masculity(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
barcanista:
hahahaahah Baba is learning on the job

those this people really has a plan on ground? Or they are confused about the condition of the country
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by chiedu7: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=15pt]Dullard is confused[/size]
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Cyranho: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by MizMyColi(f): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:
Chai ..There's no doubt now that these guys are just testruning and not prepared for governance.

Mizmycoli ..you see why I don't comment on certain dumb issues ..You just wasted your saliva yesterday preaching ..

..Now, I wonder what barcanista will say ..grin

At least, he is learning on the job.
But my question is "at what cost?"
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Katsina Illiterate is confused
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by killercute16(m): 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Then why do you term me Anti-Buhari?

What empirical evidence do you have for saying so Bro?
Apologies
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by chigoizie7(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

the truth is, if you TANoids dont stop criticizing BUHARI for little mistakes (has he even made any mistake??undecided) we wont stop referring you (TANoids) to Jonathan..

This has always been our problem. Always protecting our leaders for their silly mistakes.

We didn't elect him to come and continue doing that same thing that made us vote GEJ out.

We must stop justifying their acts(wrong) so that they will stop taking us for granted.

We must always hold them accountable for every wrong move they make.

PMB talks too much.

I never liked GEJ, but let's tell ourselves the truth so that we can move forward and stop all these blame games.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by dunkem21(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

At least, he is learning on the job. But my question is "at what cost?"

If you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by kilakhan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Before banning checkpoints he should have consulted state governors who are chief security officers in their states. I drove to Jos last Xmas and without the checkpoints I dont believe I would have made that journey. Removing the checkpoints will allow troublemakers free access to wherever they want to go. The checkpoints are a small inconvenience when one thinks of safety.
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by MizMyColi(f): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
killercute16:
Apologies

I cannot be "anti" to a person whose picture I saw in the papers two days ago and smiled.
Not necessarily out of deeeep admiration like that....

If I do not wish him well, I will either hiss or troway face, I did none of that.
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Popemax(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
bloodkiIler:
effects of burukutu

Hopless bastard gworo chewing monkey Daura President Buhari
grin cheesy...u guys won't kiii meeee ooooh
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:

He laughed it off ..They use barcanista's post as policies in APC situation room grin
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by GeorgeAmax(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
A confused president
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by UncleJudax(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
dunkem21:

He laughed it off ..They use barcanista's post as policies in APC situation room grin
One word; wait for it; Murder! embarassed
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by ndcide(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
A Flip flop buhari
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by salisy: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
eagleeye2:
We are back to the era of Reversing decision. One leg forward.....Two backwards.
Beta dan d showless dumbo who always stick his decision, even though thyre always bad
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by fanysteve: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

So, Jonathan didnt reverse any decisionundecided

keep shut if you dont know what to say
hahahahahahahaha, a good leader plans ahead,so any decission he's taking has already been cited for the betterment of now and the future,I don't think PMB cited anything before he took the previous decission.GOD pls help US
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by tsdarkside(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

the truth is, if you TANoids dont stop criticizing BUHARI for little mistakes (has he even made any mistake??undecided) we wont stop referring you (TANoids) to Jonathan..

true,,,they messed up the ol country with their jonathan..jonathan was not only clueless but absolutely useless as well,,,TANoids,go hug wet transformers,now....hehehehe.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by 1dickson(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
PMB is too old for a 21st century president. Expect to see more of this. Old age!
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by dwayni: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
That's better.

And Mr. Osewa need to make a U-Turn and fix this bigotry.

Please check the link below. You will find Mr. Seun Oswa's religion privilege and intolerance in Islamic section. Find more about it here and please share heck out of the link until it gets to him or front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2399833/seun-oswa-explain-me-screenshot
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by eagleeye2: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
salisy:
Beta dan d showless dumbo who always stick his decision, even though thyre always bad
I wonder why everyone feels the need to compare Buhari and Jonathan? It's only insecure people that wants to always compare their acts with that of their neighbors.
If Buhari is truly the hero as portrayed by CHANGE agent, then you people should try and stop presenting him in the image of Jonathan.
Jonathan has done his term and posterity will judge him. Let Buhari do his term and let Nigerians critique him as Buhari. His supporters should know that no amount of insults heaped on Jonathan that will stop so many apolitical people from criticizing Buhari.
I have no qualms if you insult Jonathan from now till thy kingdom come and it will not stop people like me from criticizing Buhari if there is need.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Nellybii: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
dustmalik:

Exactly. The problem is, TheCable does a terrible job at reporting, and the saTANoids can't read and comprehend, even if their lives depends on it.

Honestly I have never witnessed such shallowness in thinking depth from youths as I have witnessed from these so called GEJites, TANoids, and other species of. bats on this forum. They are so blinded by sentiments that they don't even read or think again. When they manage to read, they can't comprehend. So sad for the future of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hahaha na change o angry
Masculity:

those this people really has a plan on ground? Or they are confused about the condition of the country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Sobeautiful: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Seriously, is this guy confused? One thing now, another next.
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by all4gud(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nigeria don suffer . Another man that doesn't think before taking action as the President?

Clueless. Clueless. Clueless
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by KanwuliaJara: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Typical BARRACK MENTALITY!

No brains at all!
Senile OLD GOAT without plans! grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by salisy: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
eagleeye2:

I wonder why everyone feels the need to compare Buhari and Jonathan? It's only insecure people that wants to always compare their acts with that of their neighbors.
If Buhari is truly the hero as portrayed by CHANGE agent, then you people should try and stop presenting him in the image of Jonathan.
Jonathan has done his term and posterity will judge him. Let Buhari do his term and let Nigerians critique him as Buhari. His supporters should know that no amount of insults heaped on Jonathan that will stop so many apolitical people from criticizing Buhari.
I have no qualms if you insult Jonathan from now till thy kingdom come and it will not stop people like me from criticizing Buhari if there is need.
When u ar to criticize do dat objectively, I'll have no problem with that. But some of your criticisms down here makes one wonder whether some of you guys actually have brains.
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by nellyelitz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Confused mallam ...

grin
Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by eagleeye2: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
salisy:
When u ar to criticize do dat objectively, I'll have no problem with that. But some of your criticisms down here makes one wonder whether some of you guys actually have brains.
please don't lump with some kids on Nairaland. You can always go through my post history and judge for your self. When Jonathan was president some of us equally criticized him and we were called APC people.
The truth is that Nigerian politics is all about divide and rule. No one is ready to hold the leaders to account and when you try to criticize, you are lumped together with the opposition.
How then will these politicians not continue to ride rough shod over the nation.
Believe me, if Buhari calls for the probe of Jonathan's administration now, some jobless id1ots will carry placards and be shouting witch hunt.......everything is seen from the prism of OUR SON, MY RELIGION, MY TRIBE.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' by Nellybii: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
theV0ice:

If you guys listened to the address to Journalists by the perm sec, Ministry of defense after the meeting with the service chiefs yesterday, He alluded to what Gov Yari said today.

Infact, see from the article posted

But Mr. President cited some incidents that
happened at the military checkpoints but where
necessary, he has given the chief of army staff
the permission that they can continue especially
in the north, south-east and the frontline
states,
” he said.

Obviously the Govs themselves didn't watch the news yesterday hence PMB had to bring them up to speed. He and the Chief of Army staff already decided that and the Perm Sec, Ministry of Defense clearly said so yesterday.

Thanks a lot I think it is the same group of people that continue to make the same type of useless comments and they derive. so much pleasure from insulting the President on this forum. Any move, any photo, any comment any step by the President is met with the same set of comments.These comments are never constructive, never critical, just insulting and cursing. Verbal abuses and nothing more. This is becoming boring and so irritating and is making a lot of people that have any hopes or likeness for Nigeria to lose interest gradually in Nairaland. Is Nairaland now becoming.an anti Nigerian platform?? Just wondering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Orji Kalu, Lamido Sanusi, Others Celebrate US Independence In Abuja.pics / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Court Nullifies APC Primaries In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.