Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,144 members, 7,887,316 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young (1647 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Ubi Franklin Sons In Cute Photo With Their Parents / Cute Photo Of Olamide, Phyno & Timaya / Pretty Mike And His Girls In Dog Leash In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by exlinkleads(f): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
How cute is this photo? Current US president Barrack Obama pictured with his daughters Sasha and Malia at the beach when they were much younger..

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/check-out-this-cute-photo-of-barrack.html#sthash.4xEn18du.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishiloveh

Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by kromoto: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow

Sooo presidential
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by MisterNAIRALAND: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmm
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Blessed family indeed
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by hatux: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
kromoto:
Wow
Sooo presidential
He hasn't become a president then bro....
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by pretydiva(f): 7:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
So luvly
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by kromoto: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
hatux:
He hasn't become a president then bro....

Yes i know but it didn't matter to Obama cos right from youth he has always lived his dream of becoming a president.

The pix is tight
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by hatux: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
kromoto:

Yes i know but it didn't matter to Obama cos right from youth he has always lived his dream of becoming a president.

The pix is tight
Tight like V-pus grin...
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by kromoto: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
hatux:
Tight like V-pus grin...

Baddest guy, why you dey fear na? Mention am jare!
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by hatux: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
kromoto:

Baddest guy, why you dey fear na? Mention am jare!
So you no like me at all?
You wun make I chop ban abi....
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by kromoto: 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
hatux:

So you no like me at all?

You wun make I chop ban abi....

Call it kpekus....they don't know walahi
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by kayalla(f): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:
Wow

Sooo presidential

na lie.

he never figure out his future at this time
Re: Check Out This Cute Photo Of Barrack Obama & His Girls When They So Young by Stunner1(f): 1:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Awwww this is sooo cute

Dannggg malia fine tho cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Dont Let Majek Fashek DIE, Join The Fight To Save His Life Here / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman’ Queen Okafor Shows Off Her BOO (photos) / See This Big Girl Drinks Too Much Alcohol At A Party, Str!ps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.