Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

23n23's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 23n23's Profile / 23n23's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend's great by 23n23: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
she sings? She is probably thanking her God for the great sex lol grin

I'm dead serious.�
I was actually thinking we could get a doctor here or someone who could advise or something.

I think we'll just talk to a doctor.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend's great by 23n23: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2022
Elianawalker:
probably her own way of reactin to the excitement, its probably natural
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend's great by 23n23: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
You record the after-orgasm moment?

I've read enough today.

Yes, her face and what she was saying.
She was fully covered.
... sorry for the conflicting picture it created in your mind.

1 Like

Romance / My Girlfriend's great by 23n23: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Hi Everyone

Happy now?

I'm here for advice and not to chase clout!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Married People With Children Earning Below 30k, How Do You Survive? by 23n23: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vickyace:

Infact, I’m also a single copper serving and it is not even enough.
I don’t understand how the Allawee finish before months end o.
I’m always calculating the calendar for next payment �.
My PPA is near so no tfare
But what about the food? Data, toiletries etc
And to think you have to save again till after service,
It is well

Why not use your cake biz as a side hustle?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by 23n23: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Alexious:

Ok, you sent me a message right?

Not yet
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Currently Hiring - Wordpress Technical Writer by 23n23: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2021
mesheal7:
I'm seeking a WordPress technical writer for immediate employment.

The right candidate should have some WordPress Development experience, and should be a GOOD WRITER.

Before applying, ensure you are available for at least 25 hours per week.

Pay starts at N140,000 per month (at 25 hours per week) and will increase for the right candidate.

To apply, write a brief (2 to 3 paragraph) introduction on the topic - WordPress salt keys.

Send to webdev@incomeversity.com

If you have previous written works, send links to those as well.

Please share with anyone you think might qualify.
I'm interested and I can work up to 5hours daily.

Hit me up briyane23@gmail.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Business Writer Needed! by 23n23: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Lazypoet75:
Hello,

I'm looking for a talented content writer that specializes in writing articles for African business blogs. I will be needing 3 articles weekly, consisting of 800 words at least. You must have experience in writing interesting topics about Africa's business landscape, and be very skilled in writing engaging content that is error-free.

Please this is a serious project and It's not meant for lazy folks that like to steal or plagiarize other people's copyrighted works. If you are looking to cut corners and produce stolen content, please don't apply. I have multiple years' experience in this business and I won't pay for stolen content. I will pay N2000 per article and will be paying 6000 for the three articles weekly to the writer.

Requirements at a Glance

* Experience in writing engaging business articles for African audience is a must
* Good grasp of English language (preferably British English)
* Good punctuation skills
* Meeting of deadlines ( Your 3 articles must be ready by Saturday Evening)
* You must have a plagiarism checker account
* You must have at least a free version of Grammarly account.

Interested applicants can reach me via email with work samples at lazypoet.me@gmail.com.

Interesting offer!

But, I'll write at 3k per article, 3articles a week.
Payment immediately after delivery (no stories)
Hit me up!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Vehicles Available For Hire Purchase by 23n23: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Alexious:
Twinkle Balm Transport and partners are offering vehicles out on hire purchase for those who want to go into E- hailing business ( Uber/Bolt/In Driver, etc.)

Requirements:
1. 2 verifiable Guarantors.
2. Be ready to pay security deposit.( Usually 10% of value of the vehicle.
3. Means of identification and
4. Be ready for a Driving test.
NB: Am a facilitator through my company, Twinkle Balm transport. We will charge a commission for processing applications.
Locations : Abuja, Lagos.
Quote me if interested to begin. Thanks.

Interested
Business / Re: Dangote May Forfeit Refinery Project To Nigerian by 23n23: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Help!!

I just got a new apartment and there is a lot of cement stains.

Any chemicals that can help?
The one I tried isn't working��
Crime / Re: Young Lady Who Stole A Child In Rivers State Paraded (Photos) by 23n23: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2021
Help!!

Politics / Re: "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) by 23n23: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Help!!

Education / Re: Final Year Nasarawa Student Dies In Motor Accident 6 Days After Signing-Out by 23n23: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2021
Help!!

Career / Re: "Earning N50M Annually In Nigeria But Considered Poor In Developed Countries" by 23n23: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
The vice president of the USA earns a salary of $151,358 per year and someone is here mentioning 50M.

You guys should go and find work abeg�
Fashion / Re: London Used Industrial Weaving Machine And Straight Sowing Machine For Sales by 23n23: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Can I pay instalmentally?

Please,

Dm me the prices.
Investment / Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by 23n23: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2018
ellalina:

Scam everywhere

Oh sorry!!

I'm not one.

Was thinking of a partnership. (I mean I have the idea and time while you have the capital).

I live in Abuja, so I thought it would have been nice you listen to my idea before tagging everyone a scammer. Besides, people don't go away with your money by just talking to them. Do they?

Happy Sunday!!

3 Likes

Investment / Re: What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision by 23n23: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2018
I just sent you a pm.
Reply so that we can talk properly on WhatsApp.
Maybe we could talk.
Business / Re: Realistic Business Opportunities In Abuja, Any Ideas???? by 23n23: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hello,
I live in the outskirts of Abuja.
I suggest we could start something as a partnership.
I will do the running and you could relax, if you want to.
I am available for us to do the maths on profit sharing.
just pm me
TV/Movies / Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by 23n23: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2018
@Lynx200 I sent you a gmail but it seems like you didn't get it
TV/Movies / Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by 23n23: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2018
@Lynx200 I sent you a gmail but it seems like you didn't get it
Celebrities / Re: Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] by 23n23: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dear Brother Danlady,
The pictures above are lessons for you!

2008, women where struggling to take pictures with makeup

2018, women are struggling to take makeup-free pictures!

Bros, if this can happen within 10years, then stop killing yourself over one Nkechi: just chill, double your hustle in 10years and watch 10 Funkes killing themselves over you

38 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Name The Goliath You Wish Should Fall In Nigeria by 23n23: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Smiles ��
You already know the answer.
so why are you asking me?
Me, I no want make IG boys visit me tonight, oh!
Agriculture / Re: Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) by 23n23: 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
If you mess up with her....

Yam fall on you! (In Davido's voice)

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: John Boyega Christmas Holiday In Nigeria In Pictures by 23n23: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
I love Africans who are proud of their identity
I beg make somebody help me with that "ma nigga" meme

66 Likes 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here by 23n23: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello House,
I'm an unpublished screenwriter.
I have 2 scripts ready for sale.
Interested buyers can contact me on
briyane23@gmail.com
Romance / Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by 23n23: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Somebody call Yabaleft, madness has eaten deep into the core of Nairaland. [/quote]

I thank God for the madness that has eaten deep into the core of nairaland.

that's all that I can say
Literature/Writing Ads / Re: Looking For A Good Screenwriter... by 23n23: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2017
briyane23@gmail.com
I have something oven fresh

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.