Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,974 members, 7,963,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:47 AM

Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. (824 Views)

When You Hear A Girl Say She Is A Virgin / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Hello.Nairalanders.I have got an itch and I need my online family to scratch it for me please.Here is the thing.There is this girl that I have asked out about 7 weeks ago.We have been on one unofficial date and I asked her to be my the one my heart always yearns for.She said she wouldnt give me an answer immediately.We scheduled a second date but she stood me up.There was a break in communication for a few weeks after then...now we are talking again.I asked her why she stood me up and she didnt pick my calls then.She said she was so sorry that she saw my missed calls but she felt I would have left the venue we agreed to meet after I didnt hear from her. She said she was sorry 3 times and I said it was cool...but I was worried when she didnt pick my calls.She said she felt like calling me after then but whenever she dialled my number she would cut it again for lack of appropriate words of apology.I asked her about my proposal and she said she didnt know what to say..whether to say yes or not.I laughed and said no worries.I asked her if we could hang out tomorrow on a date and she agreed.I have fixed the time and the venue.We have been communicating well since then.Now I like this lady and wouldnt mind wifing her.Thing is I dont want to finally kill my chance tomorrow after the date. Any tip on how to close this babe and make her mine for good?Do I still stand a chance?Have I been written off already?I have a well paying job and she is a student.I want to settle down and I like her alot.I find myself struggling not to call her more than once a day..because of all the tips I have gathered from Nairaland.I dont want to come across as desperate and I want her to see me as a potential mate not a friend kind of relationship. This is and affair of the heart and u guys might be the one to make her my numero uno.So Please ladies and gentle men..tips ..comments and advice are welcome..especially from the ladies on this forum. Thanks in advance for making me the luckiest dude in the world.
Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by benkings(m): 8:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Guy go with an expensive ride to pick her up n make sure d ride is urs or better still pick her up with a chopper like gray in 50shades of gray dem no born her well make she say no!
Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dnt do too much, some are just worth buyin a coke, some la casera, some juice, while some wine...

So weigh her.. Her worth determines d kind of flexing u'd take her out for
Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by stan241(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Just be yourself and don't over do it though I'm always of the opinion that if a girl is really into you, there won't really be need for all that excuses you said she gave up there but anyhoo good luck
Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by Mostwanted7: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
*sobs* see as dem dey maga dis uncle
Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by 2dice(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
VanLucius:
Hello.Nairalanders.I have got an itch and I need my online family to scratch it for me please.Here is the thing.There is this girl that I have asked out about 7 weeks ago.We have been on one unofficial date and I asked her to be my the one my heart always yearns for.She said she wouldnt give me an answer immediately.We scheduled a second date but she stood me up.There was a break in communication for a few weeks after then...now we are talking again.I asked her why she stood me up and she didnt pick my calls then.She said she was so sorry that she saw my missed calls but she felt I would have left the venue we agreed to meet after I didnt hear from her. She said she was sorry 3 times and I said it was cool...but I was worried when she didnt pick my calls.She said she felt like calling me after then but whenever she dialled my number she would cut it again for lack of appropriate words of apology.I asked her about my proposal and she said she didnt know what to say..whether to say yes or not.I laughed and said no worries.I asked her if we could hang out tomorrow on a date and she agreed.I have fixed the time and the venue.We have been communicating well since then.Now I like this lady and wouldnt mind wifing her.Thing is I dont want to finally kill my chance tomorrow after the date. Any tip on how to close this babe and make her mine for good?Do I still stand a chance?Have I been written off already?I have a well paying job and she is a student.I want to settle down and I like her alot.I find myself struggling not to call her more than once a day..because of all the tips I have gathered from Nairaland.I dont want to come across as desperate and I want her to see me as a potential mate not a friend kind of relationship. This is and affair of the heart and u guys might be the one to make her my numero uno.So Please ladies and gentle men..tips ..comments and advice are welcome..especially from the ladies on this forum. Thanks in advance for making me the luckiest dude in the world.
dude ... I love your write up cheesy ... Back to Question ... You don't ve to prove anything to her .... Jes go there ... Have Fun ... Alittle jokes ...let her see the yor Friendly... U can ask her about her Childhood ... Where she stay ... Use her replies to get other question to ask .... *no turn am to Question&answer class Oo cheesy ...let her ask questions too ....chat about things in general ...and biko ... Along the line let her knw you truly adore her ...be confident about that ...if she says yes ...you can go for a Hug ... And if she says she needs time to tink about it ....Jes free her ... Don't ask her again ....*shalom

1 Like

Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by donklint86: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
2dice:
dude ... I love your write up cheesy ... Back to Question ... You don't ve to prove anything to her .... Jes go there ... Have Fun ... Alittle jokes ...let her see the yor Friendly... U can ask her about her Childhood ... Where she stay ... Use her replies to get other question to ask .... *no turn am to Question&answer class Oo cheesy ...let her ask questions too ....chat about things in general ...and biko ... Along the line let her knw you truly adore her ...be confident about that ...if she says yes ...you can go for a Hug ... And if she says she needs time to tink about it ....Jes free her ... Don't ask her again ....*shalom
Cool suggestion
Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Thanks a bunch guys for ur cool suggestions. I am in ur debt no mattet what happens tomorrow.
[/quote][quote]
smiley
Re: Going On A Date.need Tips On How To Make The Girl Say Yes. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Be yourself. Let her like you for who you are. Be simple

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love? Help! / Is It Possible For Man To Be Infected With HIV For Having Unprotected Sex Once? / Say What? 40 Couples Dragged Out Of Hotels By Mumbai Police For Being Unmarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.