Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Enyeama, Onazi Make Fun Of NFF Sanction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama, Onazi Make Fun Of NFF Sanction (752 Views)

Pictures Of NFF Branded Wine Bottles For Use After Tomorrow's Match / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama, Onazi Make Fun Of NFF Sanction by mijestic: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Super Eagles duo of Vincent Enyeama
and Ogenyi Onazi have taken to
Instagram to trivialize the recent
sanction the NFF meted out to the
Lazio midfielder, as well as the
summoning of the Lille goalie by the
Disciplinary Committee of the
Federation,
Completesportsnigeria.com reports
The Lille goalkeeper who is expected
to explain his ‘provocative remark’
against the NFF’s choice of Ahmadu
Stadium, Kaduna for Eagles AFCON
qualifier against Chad played on June
13,2015, asked the Lazio star if he has
paid up his $5000 fine handed him by
the NFF.
“You don pay your 5k fine.
hahahahahahaha @onaziogenyi Abeg
come next week help me. Send your
Naija number to my international
number,” Enyeama wrote via his
handle @vinny2908.
Onazi who was fined $5000 following
his misconduct during the said match
replied Enyeama via his instagram
handle appealing to his skipper to
help him pay his fine.
“Dearis god ohh hmmmm, chairman
you know say you be my boss, abeg
help me pay now self I won start
small job make I make I fit get some
cash reduce the $5000,” Onazi wrote
via @onaziogenyi.
It remains to be seen if both players
will be banned from the Super Eagles.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/enyeama-onazi-make-fun-of-nff-sanction/
Re: Enyeama, Onazi Make Fun Of NFF Sanction by absoluteSuccess: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy

footbaall mafia on the prowl.
Re: Enyeama, Onazi Make Fun Of NFF Sanction by mymadam(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
As far as I am concerned, any erring player should be appropriately sanctioned. After all, no Nigerian is greater than Nigeria. Anyway, whether they play or not, the so-called Super Eagles are doomed... at least for now. Even QPR, yes the same QPR, would take the Super Eagles to the cleaners, IMHO. It is that bad.
Re: Enyeama, Onazi Make Fun Of NFF Sanction by mijestic: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
My concern really is what sort of example these senior players are setting for the upcoming ones. I think its fair to say that indiscipline has been the bane of the SE for sometime now. Unlike before, now in a generation where these players can even pay x3 of the salaries of the NFF officials, they think they are doing the nation a favour dorning the green and white colours that heroes gone past respected.
Re: Enyeama, Onazi Make Fun Of NFF Sanction by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2015
hahahahahahahaha. Correct men cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Fifa World Ranking,check To See Where Your Beloved Country Stands / Breaking News : Benteke Signs For Liverpool. See Pictures / Victor Moses Named Man Of The Natch As Chelsea Beat PSG In Friendly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.