Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] (3462 Views)

Ajiboye Kamal: "If I Die Tomorrow, Remember Me For My Determination & Hunger" / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / SMH! Rihanna Displays Her N3pples For CR Fashion Book (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Aww back then in JSS class one character I recall very much is AGBAOLOWOMERI ;DGood days mehn...

What characters do u also recall tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by vizkiz: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2015
this one never they na...you make it seem like its from 20years ago...all these indomie kids gaan sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:
this one never they na...you make it seem like its from 20years ago...all these indomie kids gaan sef undecided
haha Bt tx been a while naw
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Pineapp: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2015
By this time??

Witches and wizards spotted! lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by vizkiz: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
haha Bt tx been a while naw

6years ago right? grin
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by francizy(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Don't know this.. But I know that of Ali and Simbi. cheesy
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by KingOfTalk(m): 12:33am On Jun 24, 2015
[Chief Agbalowomeri!! Damn!! Those days menh!! Op!! One brukutu + frog pepper soup for you

3 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:

6years ago right? grin
lol u gt dt ryt
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Pineapp:
By this time??

Witches and wizards spotted! lipsrsealed
lol ur also spotted
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Ndipe(m): 1:31am On Jun 24, 2015
I do, the incorruptible judge who sided with the young boy that refused to give a bribe to a family friend of the judge while looking for a job in his company.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Lolz i remember doing the play in J1 i was Arogunmatidi
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by atilla(m): 4:05am On Jun 24, 2015
This one nko?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by mesoade(m): 4:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Yea . . . Ali and simbi, . . . The lion and the hare

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Atk01(f): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2015
I used that book for literature. Agbalowomeri asked for 'kola' and was imprisoned later on.

I remember one line from the book at the court, when he quoted Shakespeare, "The quality of mercy is not strained, it droppeth..."

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by porshuch: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2015
I remember in my primary 6, I played the role of a court clerk. it was intresting then. That was in 1999.
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by iamrealdeji(m): 9:57am On Jun 24, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Aww back then in JSS class one character I recall very much is AGBAOLOWOMERI ;DGood days mehn...

What characters do u also recall tongue
Agbalowomeri ate money he took as bribe and tried to swallow it but he was forced to eject it
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by iamrealdeji(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2015
porshuch:
I remember in my primary 6, I played the role of a court clerk. it was intresting then. That was in 1999.
so,you passed through primary 6? I skipped primary 5 and 6,jumped to JSS1 from primary 4,1999 JSS1
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by iamrealdeji(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:
wetin never tey? This book na my childhood book joor,primary 4A
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by darmys(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Eze goes to school is more older than former
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
call me old school but i swear to God, i never read this book...
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by atilla(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
wetin never tey? This book na my childhood book joor,primary 4A

Hey Realdeji. What year where u in primary 4?
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by iamrealdeji(m): 8:12am On Jun 25, 2015
atilla:

Hey Realdeji. What year where u in primary 4?
1998,but I left for secondary school,should we call that triple promotion? Lol
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Favoye2(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2015
The book z damn too sweet,der z one Mr.agbalowomeri der self....
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by myproperty(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Do any one remember Ali and the Angel?
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Ndipe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
myproperty:
Do any one remember Ali and the Angel?

I do, as well as this one, "Ali and Issa (sp)
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by princealexndre(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
i bought d book but i didn't finish reading chapter 1
Re: Do You Remember This Book?? [PHOTO] by Houseofglam7(f): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: All About Bryan Okwara,nolly's Most Handsome Loverboy(photos) / PD Had Sex With Akpororo’s Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted” Yung6ix’s DJ / Vera Sidika Shares Raunchy New Photos Of Herself Naked In A Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.