Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,520 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nigerian Film Maker 'pascal Atuma' Speaks About Transgender And Homosexuals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Film Maker 'pascal Atuma' Speaks About Transgender And Homosexuals (745 Views)

James Atuma: "Dark Slim Girls Are Good For House Help Not For Marriage" / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Film Maker 'pascal Atuma' Speaks About Transgender And Homosexuals by goldenicon: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2_klA390U

Emma Emerson of Golden Icons had to opportunity to sit down with Nigerian Hollywood-based Filmmaker, Pascal Atuma, and the interview was pretty smooth, until the last question (which is extracted and shown in the video below), when the conversation got heated as Pascal shared his views and opinion about what he thinks about Caitlyn Jenner being a Transgender, as well as his opinion on homosexuality.

Typically, Emma Emerson, the Golden Icons host is used to allowing our guests just express themselves; but on this particular subject, she went on the defensive as she held on to her point of view while our guest ‘Pascal Atuma’ also spoke candidly with no holds barred. The section of the interview below depicts this strong opinionated debate, and it all started when Emerson just casually asked for Atuma’s opinion about the whole Caitlyn Jenner Transgender saga, and he immediately responded “No Comment.” Emma then asked “why?” and here is an excerpt of what he had to say:

“I don’t like to discuss them.. The reason I don’t like to discuss them is because.. I think they have mental sickness.

They need to go to a mental health center.. and get taking care of.. When someone who I think.. I judge you as a mental patient.. Why would I discuss you!

So I think the Bruce Jenner…The Jenner.. all the Kardashian.. All that Clan.. From all of them to Kanye West.. I think they are all mental patients…”

Click Here to Watch the Full Interview:
http://www.goldenicons.com/on-caitlyn-jenner-i-dont-like-to-discuss-thembecause-i-think-they-have-mental-sickness-says-film-maker-pascal-atuma/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Film Maker 'pascal Atuma' Speaks About Transgender And Homosexuals by Timerkin1: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
MD

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out How Taiwan Pilot Shut Off Engine Before Air Crash / Whereabout Of Tiwa Savage / Wizkid’s “i’m 25 & Single” Tweet Was Fault Of Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.