Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,222 members, 7,904,037 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) (904 Views)

5 Nigerian Artists Who Take Lyrics For Granted / Brand New Exciting Nigerian/american Entertainment Website - Tory411.com / Which Nigerian Artists Will One Day Bring Grammy Award To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) by DBanjFan: 1:43am On Feb 27, 2009
Nkieru, zuzu, is this better for you eh, nigerians like you are really a curse to the earth, it is negative energy from people like nkieru who are destabalising and stunting the growth of the nation. abeg go an sit down that ur mumu head, nonsense, and if u are igbo i am even more ashamed of ur attitude. EWWUUU MONKEY
Re: This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) by DBanjFan: 2:12am On Feb 27, 2009
Re: This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) by Nkeirubaby: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2009
So the title of your topic should really say : I am trying to hype up the Millionaire Boyz, but since no one has ever heard of them, i'm going to put a fake title to lure people to my post.

Is this site really moderated? Is there anyone here who is not an artist in disguise doing self promotion. Na wah oh!
Re: This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) by frijos(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2009
That's the nkiru i no talking, u must be trying hard to build a brand of negativeness right? grin
Re: This Is The New Upcoming And Exciting Nigerian Artists Thread(photos,videos,etc) by DBanjFan: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2009
Nkieru, u just there zuuzuing, is this better for you eh, nigerians like you are really a curse to the earth, it is negative energy from people like nkieru who are destabalising and stunting the growth of the nation. abeg go an sit down that ur mumu head, nonsense, and if u are igbo i am even more ashamed of ur attitude. EWWUUU MONKEY

(1) (Reply)

General Pype Sealed A Deal With Supersport / Ruggedman - How You Want Am Ft. Funbi / New African Hip Hop Show(your Suggestions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.