Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? (1417 Views)

Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 24, 2015
Recently started dating this most beautiful bae. Before she accepted to date me she bluntly told me she's not going to have sex til after marriage, I accepted because I loved her too much and not willing to loose her, even if she had said "NO SEX AFTER MARRIAGE" I will still gladly accept. BUT!!!, she only agreed to kiss, hug and even wanted me to give her a HEAD. Weird right?? Yesterday evening she came over, after eating with me she kissed me for being a good cook and kept romancing me, I think it got into her head and asked me to go down on her. (Have not gone down on a lady before, I heard it taste and smells bad, yuck!!!) after pulling her pants, she lay down, closed her eyes and was waiting for my precious tongue to roll in. Before I could breath in fresh air from the.......................................!!! she opened her eyes and caught me sniffing her pants. That was it, "its OVER" she said, after much pleading. Is this enough reason to dump my sorry aasss??

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by eph12(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Yes it is! Oya kill yourself undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2015
If it isn't enough, my brother rat poison is not costly na, only #50 and you're don.

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by saxwizard(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
in omawumi's voice
if you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Its over bro.. Tell her to get d fvck outta ur house
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2015
Lolz, that Pant sha..how e dey smell?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015
saxwizard:
in omawumi's voice

if you ask me na who I go ask
throway salite for u...

op its enough, abi u wan catch ghonorea of d mouth, ur life go spoil wen u lick dat stinky, smelling, disgustin, tin called kitty
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Medunah: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Lol, u will get over her
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by cowgirl9090: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2015
I know you are lying but continu

op but do you believe your ball stank?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
cowgirl9090:
I know you are lying but continu
op but do you believe your ball stank?
ball? ? I have balls!!!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tydies:
Lolz, that Pant sha..how e dey smell?
can't even describe the smell. Its fishy, meaty, odoriferous, stinks, stains on it, etc etc etc etc. She wanted my tongue in there. Wickedness#
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
stupidity:
can't even describe the smell. Its fishy, meaty, odoriferous, stinks, stains on it, etc etc etc etc. She wanted my tongue in there. Wickedness#
Are u sure the girl is a virgin?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by pretydiva(f): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mcteww
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Mcteww
any offence? Why u dey vex ni
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Medunah:
Lol, u will get over her
did u believe the op?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Stale joke!! Hmmmm
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Op i know you are undeniably lying undecided

but for those who are truly in this type of situation please dnt date that type of girl,she is just [b]MAGARISING[/b]you.she has another guy that is bleeping her.

any girl that say no sex b4 marriage and still allow kissing smooching even giving head is not interested in u but you money.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
misspicy:
Op i know you are undeniably lying undecided

but for those who are truly in this type of situation please dnt date that type of girl,she is just [b]MAGARISING[/b]you.she has another guy that is bleeping her.

any girl that say no sex b4 marriage and still allow kissing smooching even giving head is not interested in u but you money.

lol are you serious. why should she keep him around if she aint into him enough to want to Bleep him
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by misspicy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
sinestro24:

lol are you serious. why should she keep him around if she aint into him enough to want to Bleep him
she is keeping him for his money or whatever she is benefiting from him

trust me am a lady.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by czarr(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
...Life is simple but some make it complicated!!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? by LADYARIK(f): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can You Bleep A Grandmother(65yrs) For 250million Naira? / Ladies True Or False? (pic) / Is It Normal For Girls To Hold Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.