Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,399 members, 7,950,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

DONE DEAL: Petr Cech Moves To Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DONE DEAL: Petr Cech Moves To Arsenal (505 Views)

Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] / Nigeria Moves Up In June FIFA Ranking Both In Africa And World / Francesca Ordega Moves To Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DONE DEAL: Petr Cech Moves To Arsenal by zumen(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
According to the latest information provided by Sky sports, Arsenal agrees £10.9m fee with Chelsea for Petr Cech. The talks between Arsenal and Chelsea about the top goalkeeper have been progressing for a long time. The Guardian reports that personal terms have effectively been agreed between Cech and Arsenal with £100,000 a week salary.
The most important point was the fee. Chelsea wanted about £15m while Arsenal hoped to pay nearer £10m.

Cech says that he is grateful to Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich for allowing him to move to whatever club he chooses, even though that is now set to be London rivals Arsenal.

The 33-year-old star has one year left on his contract with blues. Unfortunately after spending much of last season as second choice behind Thibaut Courtois he has been searching for a new employer.

Read more sports news at: http://zumiinfo.com/done-deal-petr-cech-moves-to-arsenal/
Re: DONE DEAL: Petr Cech Moves To Arsenal by MosakuAW(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015
Two club yet to agree fee and you called that done deal.

If a player is still under a contract and he accept personal terms with another club, but his club yet to agree transfer fee is not yet a done deal.

A done deal is when the two club officially annouced the transfer.

My brother anything can still happen no deal yet.
Re: DONE DEAL: Petr Cech Moves To Arsenal by oreayo1(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2015
The Czech Republic goalkeeper is reportedly set to join Arsenal this week but has hinted that he has not yet agreed to sign for the Gunners
Re: DONE DEAL: Petr Cech Moves To Arsenal by yemobrown(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2015
My heart bleeds to see you cross the bridge to the Emirates. This is in appreciation for all the good work you've done for us. I will not wish you to be the best because I want to be the best but would rather wish you luck when you meet the best (CFC).

Good luck Petr !

#Irepchelseaforlife

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mainz 05 Put Gonzalo Jara Up For Sale Over Copa America Behaviour / BREAKING NEWS: Inter Confirm Miranda Move / Barcelona Signs Arda Ruran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.