Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic (38435 Views)

Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review / Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2015
Gboliwe:
You will know an intelligent and smart person 98% of the time just by looking at their eyes/picture.
This woman is a drop dead beauty with brains. kiss kiss kiss

I DEY TELL YOU!

THOSE DAYS WOMEN ROCK.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Baroba(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2015
chamboy:
We Got The Brain...

The Same Brain That defeated Biafra

Using a war that killed a million people to gloat is not wisdom..

Great woman, these are the type of people we should be celebrating, not crooks in National Assembly..

1 Like

Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Blackfire(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Watch this thread about a good deed of a nigerian , go inter tribal ballistic war, and only two tribe does this better igbos and yorubas.
When are u two tribes forming your political party to defeat the north?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by darmys(f): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2015
ifyan:
This how things ought to be in this COUNTRY.

Proud of you WOMAN. NIGERIANS let commits ourselves for the betterment of the Country.

LOVE YOU ALL

!!!!!
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

I DEY TELL YOU!

[b]THOSE DAYS [/b]WOMEN ROCK.

You be confirm mumu
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Insidous:

You be confirm mumu

weti you want' just tell me. I no quote you nor even talk less of insulting you. abeg leave alone. the way you dey disturb me nowadays.

you get crush on me or weti?undecided
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

weti you want' just tell me. I no quote you nor even talk less of insulting you. abeg leave alone. the way you dey disturb me nowadays.

you get crush on me or weti?undecided

Ode!
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by shaboti: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2015
chamboy:
Omo Ipinle Yoruba

We don't make noise
Sorry
iffa hear say una no dey make noise
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Blackfire:
Watch this thread about a good deed of a nigerian , go inter tribal ballistic war, and only two tribe does this better igbos and yorubas.
When are u two tribes forming your political party to defeat the north?

THAT'S WHY I AM PROUD TO A NORTHERNER.

WE ARE THE MOST LOVE AND KIND PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET NAME EARTH
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!

Thank you
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

THAT'S WHY I AM PROUD TO A NORTHERNER.
WE ARE THE MOST LOVE AND KIND PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET NAME EARTH
yes yes u are better than jubril
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! Nice. Nigerians excelling since 1377. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC

You need a last longing brain.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by justmenoni: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Make I find people wahala for here... grin grin grin so the woman is Yoruba grin

our sister's from the east are busy doing what then and those from the north nko? I tot one ex first lady said the our northern sista's are only good at giving birth.. Maybe Dey are doing so at this period as well.. grin grin
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Dcaliphate(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2015
omisakint:
Yoruba repping
or you mean yoruba raping?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Arobake: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2015
nerodenero:
The fact that I know we are gifted people, other Africans know this and other non-Africans too and we are where we are, far behind so many countries that can't boast of what we have is so painful cry

I feel you. I understand perfectly as I feel the same way. How far the country has fallen, despite our awesome potentials is so sad.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Waiting to read: See The First White Woman To Graduate From University of Nigeria!
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by ultimatecj(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=chamboy post=35094772] We Got The Brain...

The Same Brain That defeated Biafra [/]Mind your utterances mister, you were not born then.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Diesel1:
Na with first class ?
Don't you see Oxford?
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by isan(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
1 - 0 grin
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Diesel1(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't you see Oxford?
I saw it, why?
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
nice... and she is yoruba also... cool...
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by damiloladuke: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
wow, what an achievement

READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by biodunid: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Great Ife had many 'white' students in my day so no record to break there.

DrSage:
Hmmm

Glad to hear dat,itz high time our universities stepped up so that in the nearest future,it will be something like " Jeff becomes the 1st white man to bag a degree frm OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY".
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Ephemmm: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Why is she from Southwest
#angry

tongue tongue tongue Biafra pickin! Your ethnic bigotry is second to none, honestly.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Correctman0606: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
ifyan:
This how things ought to be in this COUNTRY.

Proud of you WOMAN. NIGERIANS let commits ourselve for the betterment of the Country.

LOVE YOU ALL
When that dullest and block headed man is on top? Am sure you are dreamer.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by DrSage(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
biodunid:
Great Ife had many 'white' students in my day so no record to break there.

na u sabi undecided
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by bummyla(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
She looks Beautiful!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by AreaFada2: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

ME NA SO CHICKEN BRAIN WOMEN I DEY SEE ROAMING THE STREET UP AND DOWN, LOOKING FOR WHO TO DESTROY

Lol, fact is the intelligent ones may not be as visible, have huge back axle and those things that attract men easily on the surface.

But they are out there. You may have to be patient and look beyond the surface.

But for sure, those with a masive sense of entitlement are far more out there, trying to negotiate the tough economic jungle.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

Lol, fact is the intelligent ones may not be as visible, have huge back axle and those things that attract men easily on the surface.

But they are out there. You may have to be patient and look beyond the surface.

But for sure, those with a masive sense of entitlement are far more out there, trying to negotiate the tough economic jungle.

My brother!! I don search tire make I no lie you, but the one were I dey see Menn!!! many of them na wolf in a sheep cloth.
I no just one make one serious mistake in life
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by AreaFada2: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:

My brother!! I don search tire make I no lie you, but the one were I dey see Menn!!! many of them na wolf in a sheep cloth.
I no just one make one serious mistake in life
Oh, the right one will come. If you're open-minded about tribe and so on, even sooner. Just relax and don't let any lady you "meet" believe you have been searching for a long time. Women may call it desperation, even though you just want to settle down with a nice lady.

And take your time to observe before getting attached emotionally.

For every person, there's a God-chosen future spouse out there.
Re: Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic by DandyWalker(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
He actually has sense , God is not wicked. It's just that he fails to use it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Spread Your Song And Become Popular / Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Law School Pays Cleaner N32m, Staff Gets N36m Dressing Allowance — Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.