Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries (551140 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (317) (Go Down)

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2010
sanciro:

Hello gud guys in the house'just want to know d latest happening at d embassy

Were have you been all this while, we didn't even hear the outcome of your interview at lagos consulate
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2010
Seedord, I second that, Sanciro, what happened na you never showed up again And this one your inquiring about the embassy again, I hope you weren't denied cos you should be over with this phase of question by now? I was expecting to see inquiries about airline tickets, flights and all that.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by smoothsail: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2010
Abeg oo, what dance are gonna dance to this finding interview date rhythm now, please somebody help me with this black market date, I really need it so bad, school is resuming Jan 10 and I'm expected to be there before then, please fellow nairalanders please say something about this appointment date issue, really need it so bad pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2010
smoothsail in one of my replies to you, I stated that the black market appointment is real but if that's the route you intend to take then your money will be talking. I also suggested you contact Obokun22 since he indicated using that line lately, he might be able to render some assistance to you by linking you up with the person that did his. Did you do that already? Anyways, must you interview in Abuja? I ask cause I still see some dates available in Lagos although it's in February so you may book one of them and then request for an expedited appointment, I'm also expected to resume on the 10th and I believe you don't want to miss out with your resumption date while searching for a choice place for interview.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rabbits207: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hello House,

I was interviewed last week Wed 22 Dec and i was given a Red Tag to come back on Wed 29 Dec to pick up my visa due to holiday's.

20 Mins later i received a phone call from a lady at the embassy asking if i am outside of the embassy and i told her NO but i am still in ABJ then she told me to pls come back to the embassy.i went back to the embassy but i didn't see the person that called,i told one of their security about the phone call then he called someone over the phone and told the person about the phone call i received,he told me to go and call the number back and ask for the person's name and i called the number back more than a thousand time but it was another lady that picked the call and i explained about the phone call to her and she asked if i was give a visa and i said yes then she told me to calm down and relax if there is any problem they will call me back by 1PM that same day but i was worried i called the number again another man picked the call and i told her about the phone call again and he told me to calm down that there's nothing that if there's anything they would call me back by 1PM,since then i didn't receive any phone call from them but i am still nervous.

The CO collected my Passtport and my Statement of Account and they refused my friend that we applied for the same school and same person interviewed us on that,

@ house,i am very confused now and worried hope no problem house?please advice.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
i'm getting skeptical everyday regarding this us embassy everyday. What i will say to this ur case is that i think they are just  looking for way to verify wether you are the one or not or may be they have little problem with your staty or one your document and they have resolve it within themself.

Have you try to track it on vfs site?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by 4ril: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2010
@saniro

Hello gud guys in the house'just want to know d latest happening at d embassy

Were have you been all this while, we didn't even hear the outcome of your interview at lagos consulate
Yes, that's true. where have you been all these while? wetin dey?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rabbits207: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2010
@ seedord247

i tried to check the status @ VFS website this is what i saw

Your Passport Status
Interview was Scheduled on 22 Dec 2010, Your Documents are not yet received at VFS Application centre.

What do you think now?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teebaba4: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2010
rabbits207:

@ seedord247

i tried to check the status @ VFS website this is what i saw

Your Passport Status
Interview was Scheduled on 22 Dec 2010, Your Documents are not yet received at VFS Application centre.

What do you think now?

Brother, let me congratulate you, and accept it like dat, believe in urself that you have the visa already , keep praying as well, i know Wednesday would be so long to arrive now, but keep ur fingers crossed ,

we awaiting your interview conversation, so others can learn from it , ONE LOVE.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rabbits207: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2010
@ tee.baba

Thank you so much.i am looking forward for the day to come oooooooo,i can't wait, give me your digits to call you bro.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by rabbits207: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2010
@ seedord247

what can you see about my situation now?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2010
@rabbits207

what i will say for now is that you should keep praying to God and keep your finger cross cus i think is bcus of this Holiday season that make them not too update their system for now.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by stewie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2010
Please, has anyone information on the VFS global site? I made a payment for visA 24th December, 2010.  ever since then, I try to schedule an appointment as instructed but cannot seem to go beyond the available dates page. The term in red "No Available dates" and only available option button is the 'exit' tab. Please check http://www.usa-vfsglobal-ng.com/applnforms/purposeoftravel.aspx to confirm this,

I've however filled the Non-Immigrant Visa Application form on http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html . Is the VFS Global website on recess (due to holidays) or just a malfunction? I'm beginning to feel I'm the one who doesnt know my way around this.

Please help

SG
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phy: 1:22am On Dec 28, 2010
rabbits207:

@ seedord247

what can you see about my situation now?
i feel the CO was considering the possibilty of issuing the visa same day cos of the break and he/she was possibly advised of the need to go thru vfs for record keeping. never forget d embassy issues the visa, while vfs is a delivery channel. even if u dont get it wednesday morning, wait till u get it. you'll sure share ur testimony.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 4:08am On Dec 28, 2010
Hey House!
Just to inform you all I'm going in for my interview tomorrow. Well, I do not have much to say and I choose to remain silent until after the entire process. However, whether it goes successful or not, expect to get the shocking details behind it,

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by phy: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2010
please I need info about the cheapest flight to Sacramento (california) from Lagos. this may include price for one way and return. Any airline pls!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teebaba4: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2010
naggy:

Hey House!
Just to inform you all I'm going in for my interview tomorrow. Well, I do not have much to say and I choose to remain silent until after the entire process. However, whether it goes successful or not, expect to get the shocking details behind it,

May d favour of the Lord be with you. We await your success story.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by teebaba4: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2010
naggy:

Hey House!

May d favour of the Lord be with you. We await your success story.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by barry6968: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kingly contact

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2010
@barry6968

Is this ur xmas and new yr trap that u are busy dropping all over NL?
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by sunnela: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2010
rabbits207:

Hello House,

I was interviewed last week Wed 22 Dec and i was given a Red Tag to come back on Wed 29 Dec to pick up my visa due to holiday's.
oga which one be RED tag again? green one been don finish?abi na immigrant visa u apply for ?
any wish u the best man,  e go beee
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
@sunnela where hve you been all this while are you online now if so can we chat on YM
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deeprimix: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
house wats the suitable dressing for a guy like,going for the interview, suit-up or simply casual?and Whats d best reason to prove u'r comin back? Thnx as i wait replies.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by deevick246(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2010
naggy:

Hey House!

@ naggy,
U're one of the few here whose comments and contribution has been of great assistance to many on this thread.so l say to u,may the favour of the Lord be with u.its the CO that will issue ur visa to u,that will interview.U shall get ur visa easily.
As u know yourself,u have to be bold,dont show documents u are not asked.Look straight into the CO during the interview,etc.
I beg go bring the visa here jare.We all await ur testimony.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2010
deevick246, thanks alot for the advise and good wishes. Your much appreciated! Anyways, the circumstances surrounding the interview maybe quite unheard of but well it's in God's hands so lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best tomorrow.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by mohaka(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
@ naggy it will b unfair & injustice if u dont get the visa considering ur positive contribution.I'll remember u in my prayers n surely by tha grace of god u'll succeed
@ house any1 who got the visa lately after being put under administrative processing coz am getting frustrated n its highly likely i'll miss out on this spring session considering the skul refused to grant me date of arrival extention
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
@naggy we will both come here with great testimonies tomorrow. Insha Allah
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by Wilfem(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
@naggy, The Lord God almighty will perfect that which He had started in your life by granting you the favour you need to be issued the visa. And you shall have a testimony of joy to share with us here. Just like I'll do mine next week. Its well
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2010
I'm speechless, the messages are overwhelming. Thank you all and with the encouragement, I hope it all goes down well.

@seedord247, you're also going in tomorrow? Didn't know that, Success and best wishes to you bro, you'll make it!

@Wilfem, Mohaka, tee.baba and all, I'm very grateful and also pray that God meets all your expectations. Thanks alot guys!
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by seedord247(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2010
pple plenty gon 4 lagos today ooooo, we still dey on que and i know say today na today.

Able God

make una praay for us oooooooo.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by ownacar: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2010
AFFORDABLE TOKUNBOH CARS

WE ARE YOUNG NIGERIAN / SWEDISH COUPLE LIVING IN SWEDEN WITH OUR PRESENCE ACROSS EUROPE.
OWNING YOUR DREAM CARS SHOULDN’T DRAIN YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU MAKE A SAVINGS OF 17% FOR EVERY CAR YOU BUY FROM US DIRECTLY EXPORTED TO YOU FROM EUROPE (GERMANY, BELGIUM, HOLLAND, SWEDEN E.TC.).
JUST GIVE US YOUR VEHICLE SPEC AND WE DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP IN A TARGET PERIOD OF 3 WEEKS & 2 DAYS.
OUR CARS RANGE FROM SEDAN, CARAVAN, SUV, VANAGON & LT AND COUPE WITH LEATHER SEAT, POWER WINDOWS. ALL LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS BOUGHT FROM US HAVE VALID EUROPE INSPECTION
NIGERIA CONTACT CALL: 07041180495, 08169202746, 08051279761
OR MAIL US OR CALL DIRECTLY: affordablecars_autoworld@passagen.se, +46737025669.
Re: General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries by naggy: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2010
the applicants here in Abj wasn't that much like what I anticipated. Anyway, I showed up at the embassy but actually didn't interview for some reasons. I might probably go again tomorrow cos there were some sort of screw up or abi impromptu development with dates and appointment during check in so some applicants were asked to go back to VFS to fix it up. Goodluck to you seedord247.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (317)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.