Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,483 members, 7,968,332 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:21 AM

I've Got It: Caption PMB And El-rufai Discussing Allocation From FAAC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Got It: Caption PMB And El-rufai Discussing Allocation From FAAC! (478 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Got It: Caption PMB And El-rufai Discussing Allocation From FAAC! by kt3tu(m): 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
PMB Vs. El-Rufai

Re: I've Got It: Caption PMB And El-rufai Discussing Allocation From FAAC! by calmbabadee(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ideally if i want to comment on the image i would say " An ignorant man asking for answers from an equally ignorant acquaintance".

But in the sprit of taking the tanoids and satanists to cleaners at their own game of fanatical but shallow observations, my caption is " The king and the crown prince leading the way"

Quote me and . . . . . . . . . . I quote you.

1 Like

Re: I've Got It: Caption PMB And El-rufai Discussing Allocation From FAAC! by resty4(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
2 islambad jahedists on parole. B un d watch!

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun Slams Jonathan And Tells Why Lawmakers Are In Scuffle For Leadership / Buhari Has Not Ordered Arrest Of Brother-in-law / Aregbosola: His Sins And The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.