Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Go To Usa Or Uk? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Go To Usa Or Uk? (765 Views)

Which Country Do You Prefere To Imigrate To USA Or UK? / Canada Or Uk / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Go To Usa Or Uk? by Aleksey: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
Please can someone tell me why people still rush to UK and USA? when you can get better pay, and live safer in Japan, want to know how? Click here
Re: Why Go To Usa Or Uk? by MrsOyibo(f): 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
Maybe cos more people speak English than Japanese??, lol
Re: Why Go To Usa Or Uk? by Egouwa(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2009
I don't think people travel to speak English, a lot of people travel in search of greener pasture, and believe it Japan is a lot greener than most countries people rush to
Re: Why Go To Usa Or Uk? by faoni572(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2009
Egouwa:

I don't think people travel to speak English, a lot of people travel in search of greener pasture, and believe it Japan is a lot greener than most countries people rush to

I think learning Japanese to intaract with people when you get to Japan will be somehow difficult, hence, reason to go to english speaking countries and where you can get greener on time, US and UK

(1) (Reply)

Hot Cake Visa! / Online Payments Problem With Nigeria Immigratations / Ne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.