Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,688 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee (841 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by gustoA: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
A Dunamis pastor(Mr.Charles) in Abuja, back-stabbed me and took my fiancee (Comfort).
We have been in relationship for a decade now and have decided to settle down with ourselves.
Within this Period, I have trained her to college of education and have largely responsible for her up keep.
The so called pastor in the name of church relate with us without suspecting any sinister motives.
Mr. Charles, is also my kins man and that endeared him to us so closely as brother both in Christ and village.
To cut the long story short, I left Abuja for school to round up my dissertation, my woman started mounting pressure on me to tell her if I'm no longer interested in her, I should tell her to settle with who ever that come her way. Believe you me we have not queried, I strive even while in sch to send money for her needs, guess what, the pastor call me that he is interested in my woman and as u are reading this abridged jist of what happened, he and my hitherto fiancee have concluded to marry themselves.
All my appeal to Comfort failed as she confided in me that they have gone far and no turning back.
The pastor elder brother is a man friend to my woman elder sister window and they have one issue and live together as i speak to you.
Friends in the house, what is your advice for me.
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by Slimzjoe(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lmao!!! Story of the day!!

Modified: Op, not every investment Brings Profit....So just take heart and Start all over with another woman
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by mencade6: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
never ever invest in a any woman except wife,:your mother, your sister, your aunty, your aunty or uncles daughters or your brother's daughter or sister's daighter.

any lady apart frm the ones mentioned above is an abomination.

there are countless cases of how ladies magaed men and used them as ''stepping stones'' dumping them later.

my problem with them is this if they are the ones that is guilty they would want you to leave it to God. but if men did it them they will want to revenge at all cost to thw extent of stripping naked early in the morning and lay curses.on the man.

mscheeeeewwwww....

God forbid bad thing make i help any nigerian lady sponsor her go school. spit!

1 Like

Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by jamex93(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin

sorry
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by banyo34(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
A Dunamis pastor(Mr.Charles) in Abuja, back-stabbed me and took my fiancee (Comfort).
We have been in relationship for a decade now and have decided to settle down with ourselves.
Within this Period, I have trained her to college of education and have largely responsible for her up keep.
The so called pastor in the name of church relate with us without suspecting any sinister motives.
Mr. Charles, is also my kins man and that endeared him to us so closely as brother both in Christ and village.
To cut the long story short, I left Abuja for school to round up my dissertation, my woman started mounting pressure on me to tell her if I'm no longer interested in her, I should tell her to settle with who ever that come her way. Believe you me we have not queried, I strive even while in sch to send money for her needs, guess what, the pastor call me that he is interested in my woman and as u are reading this abridged jist of what happened, he and my hitherto fiancee have concluded to marry themselves.
All my appeal to Comfort failed as she confided in me that they have gone far and no turning back.
The pastor elder brother is a man friend to my woman elder sister window and they have one issue and live together as i speak to you.
Friends in the house, what is your advice for me.

OP. your doctor told me u didnt come 4 ur drugs 2day.Y?
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by xkris11(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Shit happens,move on with your life.
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by demmy0325(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Land for sale.. cool
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by demmy0325(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Smh.. undecided undecided
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by ulokomat(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Waoooo rilly??
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by 2dice(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Forget the Pastor Shii ... Real Men of God scarce dye...we got only Business men... Anyway take heart ...
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Now this is funny...... Buhahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
The story sounds fake! lipsrsealed
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Trust no one !!!
Note even the pastor undecided undecided
Sorry bro but you've got to move on smiley
Re: A Dunamis Pastor Takes My Fiancee by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 25, 2015
At least he wants to marry her.

Some pastors will just chop clean mouth U wont know

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Guys Can Do This / She Was The Landlord. / Infidelity: 5 Reasons Why Woman Keep Going Back To Their Ex-boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.