Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? (993 Views)

A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing / Your Business Plan For Your Agricultural Business / Investing In Agriculture Is Never A Waste. Pictures Of My Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? by pupsyd: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Can I make it in Agricultural Business with just #30,000 ?
someone should please help with some ideas

all comments are welcome

thanks
Re: Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? by Fertilenigeria: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think the online way you can invest this money is to involve in buy and sell of agro products. With that you will be able to recycle the money fast.
Re: Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? by Neduzze5(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2015
Few questions for you.

Are you really interested in agriculture?
Do you have the ready land?
Do you think you can handle animal rearing or crop farming or the both?
Re: Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2015
@Op :

Helping start ups is my delight daily.

Where lies your interest in agribusiness?

That is where the solution to your challenges start.

Your answers will determine what next!
Re: Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? by world1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
."When tillage begins, other arts follow. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of human civilization."
- Daniel Webster

Re: Investing In Agricultural Business With Just #30,000? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Fertilenigeria:
I think the online way you can invest this money is to involve in buy and sell of agro products. With that you will be able to recycle the money fast.
I think you are right
@ pupsyd I think this is what you should do as 30k is too small to start a farming business

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Super Gro Fertilizer For Crops/plants Farming / In Search Of A Frozen Food Dealer In Port Harcourt / Business Loan For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.