Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos (66893 Views)

Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo / Tesla Unveils The World’s Cheapest Fully Electric Car At N11 Million / Vintage 1967 Benz 230 Used As A Wedding Car At CMS Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by benedictnsi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Oh boy! shocked

As in eeeh nwa...... Your signatory, via seven deadly sin is really......... You know na
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is what I call "over-sabiNus"

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
/
I still think it is not a good idea to leave a car at a car wash.
1. Car wash crew can steal from you.
2. Sometimes you need to supervise them to avoid pouring water into a place that may fry your circuitry or prevent them from using sponge to wash your car (dulls the shine of the paint)

If you don't have the patience to wait, then wash it at home.

The same way I feel about people giving their ATM cards and pins to others to withdraw money for them.
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by admax(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
I have never dropped my car keys for those guys.....i never trusted them one bit. Just imagine how much the owner will dole out to fix this cause the car wash can never foot the bill.
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
I never leave my keys with those boys. angry
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by xij38580: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its times like this that you thank God for having a comprehensive insurance on your vehicle.

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by dober(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
DeHero1:
Maybe d owner of d car offended him before...

He made me remember Tony Tetuila
You Don Hit My Car........
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Kingsasian(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Toks2008:

In yoruba language we call this Edi or Asasi meaning evil spell
lol, na wa ooo
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Kingsasian(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
shangodele:
na him family NRC dy disturb am 4rm village
hahahahahahaha
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by andyanders: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Had same problem and mine was even the worst. Just bought the car, took it to my mechanic to just remove the oil and put new oil.Went home while taking my bath, a friend came to tell me that the car has been rammed to a wall.

In fact, nothing I could get back from the car because it was a complete right off and the guy had no dime. I had to let the boy be cus he cant pay for the car.
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by lacis: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Made in china
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Haywhymido(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
am telling u d guy dat drove dat car wont ever want to open d door of any car brought to his stand for washing nt to talk of driving it henceforth.
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Adesuyi07:
They are all stupid. But we should all remember there is no expert driver. It can happen to anybody. I've been driving for d past 19years but d day I had Accident, it was just like a dream. May God continue to protect n keep us safe.
Who gave him the right to drive the car in the first place?

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by brownlolly(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Skydivers are involved
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by ManTiger(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeekiti:
Expert driver , gbese re e o.. Who go pay
Insurance nah.
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
ManTiger:

Insurance nah.
ok
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by lovely17(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
holy!!!!!!!!!
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by SirMalik(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Aswear him go chop beating befr i free am, i go use am lik say i wan do suya wit him
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Medunah: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Qualer:

I love that you are seeing beauty in the chaos... Nice pic you have there too cheesy
Lol, tnx
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by iswallker(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
mohince:
It was like a movie scene, I watched all that happened! The
car was brought for washing and after washing the car, the
boy nicknamed Jaguar drove the car in a commodore style
simply because, there was rumors that FCT Environmental
Taskforce was heading towards the direction. I was
marveled the way the moving car chopped off a stem of a
tree before ramming into a fence.
THE CAR OWNER CAME TO PICK HIS CAR AND MET HIS
CAR IN THIS CONDITION.

na only bonnet nah, they go straighten am.. grin
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Fenomenom(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oga jaguar don enter...where dat one wan for see money take carry dat kind big car go meet panel beater make them panel beat that car...eeee Na wahala oh

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Mike008(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
They should change the name of the car wash to 'Wash and Bash Car Wash'. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by obaival(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lyk seriously d TOYOTA TACOMA has TOCOMIZE d tree n d fence grin grin grin
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by naira0(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
[size=15pt]CHAiiiii[/size]

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Femistico(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
I will repair my car,but the car wash will sign for that he will be washing that car continuously for five years free
And he'll keep driving nd chopping it on the fence each time u went there and u can't do anything to him bcuz u've both sign an agreement that he'll be washing it for five yrs..meanwhile anytime dis happens again, u will be d one to be repairing it and he'll keep washing..its already based on agreement
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by pbs4real(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2015
ddami:
Just imagining if d person hu brought d car z actually d driver wot will he tell d boss. omo DAT killing z with immediate effect no word needed
.Nigeria needs anger management department... d comedy go madt there...and d department will make money.
gbese re o

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Mehn.. na gbese be dis o

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by KimnanaTweety(f): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
insurance cover u
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by domido(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2015
The guy don buy market.

1 Like

Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by shangodele(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
KimnanaTweety:
insurance cover u
even at prison gate
Re: See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos by docchuks(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway / This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.