Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,282 members, 7,950,469 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees (48637 Views)

University Of Lagos Awards 231 First Class Degrees / 3 Ex-Militants Graduate With First Class Degrees In UK Universities / Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by mayyorr01(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]He is an Urhobo man, an Itsekiri guy, a yoruba boy, an igbo intellect........ Can't we all read just one damn thread on this forum without us going the tribal line. The doofus above me have started it, I expect more m0rons to continue from where they stopped. Lubbish!

.... But come to think of this, this Aziza guy isn't the first Nigerian to achieve such an unimaginable feat.
My younger brother Kasali achieved similar feat by having hat-trick of commendable results at 3 renowned tertiary institutions. He got a lower credit from Yabatech on his OND certificate, proceeded to the prestigious University of Lagos where he commendably bagged Third Class honours. After staying 3 years at home with no job forthcoming, I personally sponsored him to study again at Covenant University, hoping things would turn out good this time around, admonishing him on the need to make First class to right all his wrongs.
The 1diot choose to make it a hat-trick of results by bagging another commendable Third-class at Covenant University. Such a useless 1diot angry. Omo ale jati jati! angry

Friedplantain
[/b]
U shaaa no go kill person with laugh oooo......ROTFL
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by holajeedayy: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
Let apriciate fish giver ppl dat affect other ppl world positivly and not just over hype ppl personal success or status

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
ok so wat do we do?
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by daikale: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2015
Thumbs up for you.
keep it up.
I nearly made first class in my first degree too, till I lost the passion for continuing for second degree....
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by oladeledave: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Graphic Designers at Sumal Foods Limited

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Graphic Designer

Qualification
B.Sc/BA HND in relevant courses
HND, OND, Technical College Certificate or Trade Test Certificate
Skills Required:
Excellent skill In graphic designing.
Web designing skill
IT marketing skill
The person must be creative (I.e. able to think out of the box ideas).
Interested candidate must have Five (5) years experience in a reputable organization.
The candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Remuneration
Very attractive and negotiable.

Application Closing Date
8th July, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV's by hand as from the date of advertisement, which should include the following:
Handwriting applications
Two passports photographs
Curriculum Vitae
Copies of the Credentials along with birth Certificate
Original of credential for sighting during interview

Send applications to: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/graphic-designers-at-sumal-foods-limited.html
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Brugo(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2015
He must channel his brilliance into business and career. Many first class graduates forget that they can also make a first class in business.

I salute you bro.
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by mployer(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2015
cescky:
Nice one, but this doesn't gurantee finacial wealth in the real world

#nothating

Wealth isn't the only important thing in life. Only the poor thinks it is
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by rane06(f): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
This guy is high
FriedPlantain:
[b]He is an Urhobo man, an Itsekiri guy, a yoruba boy, an igbo intellect........ Can't we all read just one damn thread on this forum without us going the tribal line. The doofus above me have started it, I expect more m0rons to continue from where they stopped. Lubbish!

.... But come to think of this, this Aziza guy isn't the first Nigerian to achieve such an unimaginable feat.
My younger brother Kasali achieved similar feat by having hat-trick of commendable results at 3 renowned tertiary institutions. He got a lower credit from Yabatech on his OND certificate, proceeded to the prestigious University of Lagos where he commendably bagged Third Class honours. After staying 3 years at home with no job forthcoming, I personally sponsored him to study again at Covenant University, hoping things would turn out good this time around, admonishing him on the need to make First class to right all his wrongs.
The 1diot choose to make it a hat-trick of results by bagging another commendable Third-class at Covenant University. Such a useless 1diot angry. Omo ale jati jati! angry

Friedplantain
[/b]
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by oladeledave: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Are you a bright, ambitious and talented Nigerian Graduate? Then you are invited to apply for the Graduate Management Development Scheme GDMS - (Supply Chain) as indicated below:

1.) Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Brewing)
Click Here To View Details

2.) Graduate Trainee Shift Manager (Packaging)

Click Here To View Details

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/nigerian-breweries-plc-graduate.html
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
so brilliant....
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by holajeedayy: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
This kind of news is suppose to be posted in his university blog or forum to encourage the new intakes or 100levels .......nairaland is bigger than this mushroom news

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Donvic4u(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Good for him.....
buh what next now

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by semitunde: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Great Ife.
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by malikisah: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Whao!
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by free37: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2015
Nice.
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Recruit21: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2015
its here again Nigerian CUSTOM Recruitment 2015/2016,call:_o7082239729 now for help
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by herald9: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2015
He is intelligent but not smart.
Would've gotten my B.Sc, M.Sc and Ph.D given such opportunities.

Well, congrats man... The academic Messi of Nigerian educational institutions.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
THANK GOD FOR YOU! CONGRATS! JESUS MY LORD MY FAITH LOOKS UPTO YOU!
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Caseless: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just like some of your kinsmen prefer the motor park tout single honor and odorless fufu. grin
undecided

Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2015
UnknownT:
He must be an Urhobo man, I don confirm am since say Urhobo people dey sabi book but I no no why my Urhobo EX just dey pack CarryOvers for UNIBEN like say she be Tipper wey dey pack sand

cheesy
leave my sister jor

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by ksbusari(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Congratulations. I wish i could be lyk u but.......
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
[/b]

no we can't tongue

we're Nigerians from Niger areas and we're diverse in a lot of things
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Stoical: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
kennygee:

I'd rather get an MSC and other certifications.

If you read through it well bro, you'll notice that his first class doesn't mean he did 3 BScs but he made 1st class in law, Distinction in Law School and Distinction in Masters of Law...at least, that is my understanding of 3 1st classes!
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
I duff my hat...this guy is too much.
proudly Deltan,proudly urhobo smiley
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Blinggee: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2015
UnknownT:
He must be an Urhobo man, I don confirm am since say Urhobo people dey sabi book but I no no why my Urhobo EX just dey pack CarryOvers for UNIBEN like say she be Tipper wey dey pack sand
YOU GET BAD MOUTH cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by megastu(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Fried Plantain, are you for real or just cracking a joke? grin
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
[/b]
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by tete7000(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Beautiful! May God bless your future endeavour.
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by otokx(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
[/b]

This guy made my morning.
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by chigoizie7(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
Good for him, let him add 6 masters and 12 ph.d's.
I go still make money pass him, live a fulfilled life pass him.

U can take it to d bank.

Somewhere in this very land, please, vote agarawu23 for mr nairaland.
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Grendel(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
[/b]
. OH LAWD!!!!!!
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by zoe123: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
[/b]

You just made me laugh so hard,wish some Nairalanders can see things the way you do.this whole tribal e-war is soo annoying
Re: A Nigerian With Three First Class degrees by Harmony222(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2015
i SEE SMOKE on his head... Jesus!!! I TAP FROM YOUR OIL ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance / 2019 Best 50 Polytechnic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.