Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja (1918 Views)

9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 25, 2015
the rejection rate I've heard and seen so far here in Abuja is quite alarming...God help these corpers!!
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by praxisnetworks: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2015
most corpers are lazy, unproductive, untrainable, a waste of office space and resources! If the FGN likes to throw away resources good but should not force others to do like wise!
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by sojas: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
praxisnetwporks:
most corpers are lazy, unproductive, untrainable, a waste of office space and resources! If the FGN likes to throw away resources good but should not force others to do like wise!
whats ur point? Can you differentiate how FGN is wasting money here? Someone you haven't accepted, how will you judge him/lazy?
Those in glass house should not throw stones.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
BADNEAT:
the rejection rate I've heard and seen so far here in Abuja is quite alarming...God help these corpers!!
After influencing your posting to abuja, you thought you have arrived but you were wrong. Welcome to abuja a city for of "man know man"
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2015
I'm kindof curious with what will be their faith now, any idea? Will they remain without any PPA or will they be posted elsewhere...
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by sojas: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
After influencing your posting to abuja, you thought you have arrived but you were wrong. Welcome to abuja a city for of "man know man"
what of those that didnt influenced theirs? The mentality of people who think serving in the big 4 states (Abuja, Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom) are influenced are doing is prejudiced to those who found themselves there.

Having said that, i doubt if you re or were offered Abuja, you would defo bite off the person's hand for it.

1 Like

Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2015
sojas:

what of those that didnt influenced theirs? The mentality of people who think serving in the big 4 states (Abuja, Lagos, Rivers and Akwa Ibom) are influenced are doing is prejudiced to those who found themselves there.

Having said that, i doubt if you re or were offered Abuja, you would defo bite off the person's hand for it.
Your last paragraph is not clear to me, do you mind explaining?
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by ozikam: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Do not be left out in Abuja, know all the necessary things you need to know: road guide, accommodation guide, career, jobs and vacancies, business and investment opportunities.
visit: www.abujavisitorsguideforum.com
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by bobo65(m): 2:43am On Aug 05, 2015
u are a guy, u shouldnt talk carelessly

Cajetanspeaks:
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
bobo65:
u are a guy, u shouldnt talk carelessly

You are a fool
Re: Mass Rejection Of Corpers In Federal Firms In Abuja by bobo65(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2015
sojas:

Apart from being very childish, its obvious he is pained cos he probably wanted Abj and didn't get it, so he is letting his frustration out on Abj CMs

(1) (Reply)

2016 Corp Members Facebook Discussion Page / July Allawee Oooooooooo / Please Who Knows Any Company In Port Harcourt That Can Accept A Youth Corper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.