Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,337 members, 7,947,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Are You Straight Or Mixed? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Straight Or Mixed? (662 Views)

Video Ad For The Biggest Mixed Pageant In Africa (WIN Tickets) / Win Vip Tickets To Watch The Biggest Mixed Pageant In Africa - Mmni 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Straight Or Mixed? by VelmaIT: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2015
My good friend Vicky introduced me to this very hot and sophisticated lady at her office. Being the guy I know myself to be, I was confident that this girl was mine! All I had to do was charm her. I collected Vicky’s colleague’s number, called her up and so the wooing began. We talked nonstop, one conversation running into the other, like we were meant to be together. Finally our first date came, at one of the coolest bars in Lagos; this was a first step in the right direction.
That night I picked her up and held the door for my lady when it was needed; it was important that she knew she was with a gentleman. At the bar, I couldn’t stop beaming; I told myself “brother, you hit the jackpot”. To show her I was a man of taste, I ordered her drink and mine. She smiled at me and in one graceful move she lifted the glass to her lips, took a sip and her smile faded.
She stood up, took a few steps towards me, said “You must be joking” and left.
I was confused, to figure out what went wrong, I immediately called Vicky, told her what had happened. Vicky laughed so hard and said “I thought you knew these things, a classy lady like that wants nothing mediocre”
“Vicky, I don’t want to lose her, what should I do” I replied.
You can redeem your image and be in her good graces again. Take her out this Friday to Club Escape. It’s another opportunity to give her the greatest tastes of her life... She’s the sophisticated type; you have to show her TWO CAN PLAY.
I smiled and picked up my phone- It was time to schedule another date.

You’re not going to let them be the only ones at Club Escape, are you? Get tickets and join the conversation here: Twitter, Facebook & Instagram: 2CANPLAYNG

Re: Are You Straight Or Mixed? by importexpert(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
carry her go burujul arab for dubai. why club escape?

(1) (Reply)

Free Band For Your Next Event This Ember Month / Ember Month Promo Is Here Again / Nairalander's Wife's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.